Input for picking case fans

I am ordering some new case fans as my water cooled fan blew a bearing, so i am ordering a new 120mm for my cpu cooler and i figured i may as well order a couple case fans as well. I would like quiet fans, of course, that push a good amount of air. I saw a nocturna for $29.99 on newegg, oil filled, balanced but i need a 120mm to replace my cpu cooler fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scythe Gentle typhoons 1850 RPM, good quality, quiet and pushes a ton of air.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Thanks everyone for the quick replies, i normally order from newegg, so i am ordering the noctua fans since the typhoons are out of stock.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 06:35 AM ----------

If i am replacing the radiator cooling fan do i need to order a fan that is for cooling radiators or will any of these 120mm work well?

Deleted
    Any of them should work, Noctua NF-P12 being the best of those for the radiator I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Any of them should work, Noctua NF-P12 being the best of those for the radiator I'd say.
    Thanks everything is ordered and on its way. Replacing the case fans with the high end corsair and my cpu cooler with the other, noctua, thanks again.

Deleted
    Hey, you're welcome. I hope it works out great for you.