Problem with the Tera site.

I'm trying to download Tera right now but when I go to the website it asks me to enter my date of birth but nothing happens after that. I've looked for buttons all on the screen and spammed enter but nothing happens. Is there another site to download it from? Or am I missing something on the official site?

10+ Year Old Account
    What browser are you using? Try just going to this website. http://tera.enmasse.com/download

Firefox, alrighty I'll try that one.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 03:51 AM ----------

That one is the same thing. Just the enter my birthday and nothing else. Arghhh, I feel like I'm missing something and I'm gonna feel real dumb when I find it!

I have Firefox and went to that site just fine. There must be something else that is preventing you from accessing their site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using a script or ad blocker? That may be interfering. Try going through another browser or disabling your ad/script block.

Well, I got the game downloaded now, found it on another site. After all the patches downloaded a message keeps coming up saying it can't connect to the login server. I was thinking this might be because I haven't made an account yet since I can't get the website to load, I've tried a different browser and I don't have an ad blocker or anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help so far!

10+ Year Old Account
    What does it say after you enter your birthday?

Yeah logging server has been down for like 3 hours now, you'd think they'd at least post about it but no. If you want entertainment just look at the Tera facebook page comments. IT SHOULD be up within the day though or later in the weekend. :P

It doesn't say anything after I enter my birthday, I enter it and absolutely nothing happens. Ahh, alright, didn't occur to me that the servers might be down>.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way I was unable to enter the website was to enter a birthday that would cause the site to think I was less than 17. Try deleting your browser cookies and entering your birthday again.

I haven't played for some time, but I was able to login to the website (on each browser I have), download the client, and I'm patching the game now.

Deleted my cookies and tried it, nothing different though. I'm 22 so it's not my birthday. Ehh, screw it I suppose, thanks a lot for trying to help though!=D

Deleted
    Their site is riddled with bugs, when the game had a free trial to level 20, i was attempting to get a heads start before it went f2p. There was a code like "PLAY-TERA" you had to enter to get the trial. Their site wouldn't let me enter it, after waiting 1 1/2 weeks for a ticket response, for them to only blame my browser, I linked them to a topic of several people, all with different browsers having the same issue, in the end, 3 weeks after the 1st ticket, they manually added the code to my account, but by that time I had quit. Recently went back though and having fun now, but there support is awful, don't expect to be able to fix your problem anytime soon if there is any dealing with the customer support.

Even as I write this, login servers have been offline for several hours, and the team, are most likely asleep. No announcement, no post anywhere about what has happened. If there's one thing TERA-EU can improve on, it's the customer support, it's some of the worst I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Their site is riddled with bugs, when the game had a free trial to level 20, i was attempting to get a heads start before it went f2p. There was a code like "PLAY-TERA" you had to enter to get the trial. Their site wouldn't let me enter it, after waiting 1 1/2 weeks for a ticket response, for them to only blame my browser, I linked them to a topic of several people, all with different browsers having the same issue, in the end, 3 weeks after the 1st ticket, they manually added the code to my account, but by that time I had quit. Recently went back though and having fun now, but there support is awful, don't expect to be able to fix your problem anytime soon if there is any dealing with the customer support.

Even as I write this, login servers have been offline for several hours, and the team, are most likely asleep. No announcement, no post anywhere about what has happened. If there's one thing TERA-EU can improve on, it's the customer support, it's some of the worst I have seen.

One of the worst yeah, though nothing tops SWTOR in terms of shitty customer support. :P

It's like the site was built for screens with larger resolution than I'm running. I suspect there's a button below the browser window or something. If I resize the window the site doesn't resize and I can no longer enter a birthdate even, and no scrollbar appears to navigate down further. Somebody's using fixed element heights when they shouldn't.

Edit: Indeed, that's the case. I can see the button in Chrome.

I had the same problem. I figured it may be some program on my computer. I didn't try any different browsers. I went through the control panel to uninstall programs and found alot of ad programs. I removed them 1 by 1 and tried accessing the website again. After about 4 hours and a few unknown programs, I removed one called "Yontoo" at the end and then I was able to access the website. Maybe you have the same thing?

The answer

OK SO I FIGUIRED IT OUT YOUR COMPUTER/LAPTOP SCREEN IS TO LITTLE, I USED MY BROS LAPTOP AND YES I COULDENT LOG IN TO THE PAGE ,BUT IF U RESTORE THE PAGE U CAN FIND AN ENTER BUTTON ON THE END OF THE PAGE SO, JUST HIT THE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS
    l l l <l------------ THIS ITS NEAR THE l X l BUTTON
    l l l ---------
    l_____________l

THATS ALL, ALSO SOORY ABOUT CAPS ITS JUST SO U NOTICE THIS.

- - - Updated - - -

just search in google images restore button