The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Exodus Members New Raiding Locations

Often when a major guild breaks up, I find myself wondering "What happened to player x?" Sometimes they server transfer and name change and it's hard to find those high end raiders you liked to follow. I'd like to use this thread for informed information on where the members who previously apart of the guild <Exodus> have landed for a new raiding home. Also, if you have informed information that a player has quit the game, that would be appropriate here as well.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-04-30 at 03:09 PM.

careface ?

Exodus have broken up? What an unfortunate merger.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    How does it show transfers or name changes? I tried to track my own character and it only found my current guild. Do I miss something?

What if they rename/transfer to get away from people following them? Give them some privacy yo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    What if they rename/transfer to get away from people following them? Give them some privacy yo
    What if not and now that they´ve renamed they´re sad nobody /w them anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure it's necessary to publicly follow these players (who may not wish to be followed like this) after the breakup of their guild. It's kind of an e-stalking thing and not an appropriate thread here.