Deleted

[MW] LMG higher ilvl regen

Hey, I've had my legendary meta gem since last reset and I'm finding i have wayyy too much regen. i had 11.8k combat regen (which i know is a lot) but I've reforged out of spirit so I'm down to about 10k combat regen (7.5k spirit) and it still looks like i have too much.

I also have Horridon trinket and the Valour trinket giving me plenty of mana.

The LMGEffective addon is calculating how much mp5 I'm getting off the LMG but it seems really buggy at the moment, some fights it doesn't count the free spells i have used, but I haven't had chance to test the gem or the addon much yet.

What amount of combat regen/spirit do other Mistweavers find comfortable with the LMG?
    And what amount of MP5 are Mistweavers getting off the LMG?

The only good reading i have wrote down was off Dark Animus.
    120600 mana saved over 6:26 = 1562 mp5 (no fistweaving at all, and I'm dispelling so not possible to always spam during clearcasting)

Deleted
    You're never getting a fixed MP5 amount, the addon you use I also used at first but then I realized there was no point since you actually change your behavior when it procs. If you want to find a more accurate representation of the mana you saved take an average of your mana spent/second for a fight and apply it to your uptime. This won't account for JAB->TP abusing though :P

The long and short of it is that if you've been getting raid quality leather healing gear and have those trinkets, you're going to have more regen than you need. At 521 ilvl (damn you 10 man loot), I've reforged every single piece out of spirit, am at 7k, and would reforge more if I could.
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

I'm with Thedave, I've reforged as much spirit as I possibly could and am still never going oom with 8k (although spirit trinket from Toes) & now with meta gem I'm swimming in mana. I spam CJL most fights just to spend mana to be honest.

I run 8k spirit w/o the meta, w/o horridon's, w/ heroic upgraded spirits...so yeah if you have the things I mentioned not having...you'll probably end up having too much mana. (I run this in H25m. So maybe H10m would have more trouble with mana.)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    I run 8k spirit w/o the meta, w/o horridon's, w/ heroic upgraded spirits...so yeah if you have the things I mentioned not having...you'll probably end up having too much mana. (I run this in H25m. So maybe H10m would have more trouble with mana.)
    Also depends on if you have a shaman in your group and if you just have them in as raid CD/mana whores or if they are actually good and compete with the rest of your healers.