Demonology Crit or Mastery?

I've read many different sites they all say a lot of different sites. Any info would be nice and much appreciated.

Haste! I have not done Demonology yet this tier but as soon as I can get my hands on Lei Shen trinket I will switch to it and get the 13k~ haste rating mark so I can switch between all 3 specs without needing to reforge.

That being said, the OP didn't ask what should be done if one wants to go Demonology and has the Lei Shen trinket. In the absence of having UVoLS, which I'm going to assume you don't have, your best bet would be to get the hit cap, get 3036 haste, and then put the rest into either crit or mastery. At that point in time you need to assess your playstyle in order to decide which of the two you should focus on. Are you good about weaving into meta for every second HoG? Then you should go for mastery. If you have a tendency to not maximize the damage from every pair of HoG charges that you get, then you should go for crit.

Lei Shen Trinket = stack Haste. No Lei Shen trinket = Haste to 8097>Mastery>Crit>Haste. All of this is in the sticky at the top of the forums, which is where this should have been posted.