Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    *sigh* when will people ever learn...

Garrosh is probably the guy with the most hatred towards the Burning Legion. He will NOT work for them willingly. He could be possessed or influenced by the Sha or whatnot, but he's definitely not helping any demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    *sigh* when will people ever learn...

Garrosh is probably the guy with the most hatred towards the Burning Legion. He will NOT work for them willingly. He could be possessed or influenced by the Sha or whatnot, but he's definitely not helping any demons.
    As I said <<Expect the unexpected>>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgRQ View Post
    Well a theory says that Garrosh's best friend/advisor Malkorok is Kil'jaeden. And that's why his personality changed so many times.

There is a tread on this at the official WoW forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571627404

And there is also a video about Garrosh in general here.

If you watch it you'll know exactly what I mean.

That would fit with the upcoming burning legion expansion and that's why.
    Garrosh will be corrupted or by The Sha or by Demons or by The Dark Heart of Pandaria and become brainwashed by Kil'jaeden (that already is).
    That's where we strike!
    We will overthrown Garrosh (not kill) and he will follow Kil'jaeden with some corrupted orcs to the Twisting Nether to help him with the invasion!

Tell me your opinions on this
    They said in the interview Garrosh is a "bad apple" so I doubt his corrupted.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 07:29 PM ----------

I also think that the last fight will take place under Orgrimmar
    They also said Orgrimmar will be a "blood bath" which kind of makes me doubt it will be anything under.

Deleted
    He will become corrupted for sure, but we don't know in what kind of corruption will be exposed to. I believe it'll be something that has to do with the "Dark Heart of Pandaria" scenario

He's just an asshole. I'm not sure how many times Blizzard has to say it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    All the black Dragons are dead, Wrathion made sure of that (except the one in outlands).
    then he could be one from outlands.

Ok, I'm straight but the way he said Sargearas just made me erect.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    then he could be one from outlands.
    Pretty sure nope, http://www.wowwiki.com/Sabellian
    He has nothing to do gain from this.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Kil'jaeden no, but a Dreadlord working for him yes. Malkorok could be Varimathras.

Garrosh didn't have sudden personality changes. He progressively changed from idiot, warmongering, racist to idiot, warmongering, racist with power, to idiot, warmongering, racist with power and desperation.

Malkorok is not Kil'jaeden, if he was the horde would not have left the draenei alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will become corrupted for sure, but we don't know in what kind of corruption will be exposed to. I believe it'll be something that has to do with the "Dark Heart of Pandaria" scenario
    Actually, no. Infact I can outright call you on that and tell you he won't be, as the devs themselves said at the Q&A Garrosh is Not corrupted by anything, he's just a rotten apple.

Listen to the devs.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Garrosh didn't have sudden personality changes. He progressively changed from idiot, warmongering, racist to idiot, warmongering, racist with power, to idiot, warmongering, racist with power and desperation.

Malkorok is not Kil'jaeden, if he was the horde would not have left the draenei alone.
    This ^

Garrosh has not become corrupted by an outside force. He is not influenced by anything, just his extremest and tyranical personality, that grew over time when the power he held turned him into a tyrant.

People don't want to accept this, they want to cook up some wild claim to try and rationalize something they can't make sense of instead of seeing the facts before them.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-29 at 07:10 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post

They also said Orgrimmar will be a "blood bath" which kind of makes me doubt it will be anything under.
    They also said that there would be new environments in the raid which means we will be fighting somewhere else besides Orgrimmar. So it could possibly mean that we start by invading Orgrimmar and end up chasing Garrosh down to the depths below the city.

Tides of War quote regarding Malkorok.
    "He did not touch Baine, but the tauren could almost feel the fire of the other's banked rage churning. The gray-skinned orc's eyes glittered, their coldness not tempered the heat of his anger but augmenting it. And Baine felt a prickle of unease. Who was this orc?"

People assuming he's Kil'jaedan isn't ENTIRELY unrealistic.

I mean really, Malkorok knows a LOT about Pandaria. Especially how the Mogu ruled. How did he learn all of that? Most of what we're told in Pandaria is through the Pandarans/Jinyu/etc. Malkarok just kind of...knows.
    Last edited by Boathouse; 2013-04-29 at 07:27 PM.
    Bleh

I'd be pretty impressed if Blizzard had that planned from the start and didn't just pull it out of their asses at the last minute.

"He did not touch Baine, but the tauren could almost feel the fire of the other's banked rage churning. The gray-skinned orc's eyes glittered, their coldness not tempered the heat of his anger but augmenting it. And Baine felt a prickle of unease. Who was this orc?"
    This just seems like he's a stereotypical old school constantly pissed off Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'd be pretty impressed if Blizzard had that planned from the start and didn't just pull it out of their asses at the last minute.

This just seems like he's a stereotypical old school constantly pissed off Orc.
    Aye, it does, but I edited my post as well. I'm not by any means stating that he is a demon, just being open to it. How exactly DOES he know all the stuff he knows? He seems so well rounded with knowledge about Mogu rule.

That even aside, it would make sense even to assume that this is the reason why Wrathion really wants Garrosh out of power.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Actually, no. Infact I can outright call you on that and tell you he won't be, as the devs themselves said at the Q&A Garrosh is Not corrupted by anything, he's just a rotten apple.

Listen to the devs.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

This ^

Garrosh has not become corrupted by an outside force. He is not influenced by anything, just his extremest and tyranical personality, that grew over time when the power he held turned him into a tyrant.

People don't want to accept this, they want to cook up some wild claim to try and rationalize something they can't make sense of instead of seeing the facts before them.
    The devs also said they wouldn't implement paid faction change because it would ruin the spirit of the two factions.
    And that we'd get an Abyssal Maw raid, and a dance studio.

And that Garrosh was going to learn how to become a good leader as he moved through wrath and Cataclysm. And then they got tired of people whining about Garrosh, so they changed their minds and decided to go a different direction.

You act as if things stated by blizzard Devs are absolute truths that can't be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    Aye, it does, but I edited my post as well. I'm not by any means stating that he is a demon, just being open to it. How exactly DOES he know all the stuff he knows? He seems so well rounded with knowledge about Mogu rule.

That even aside, it would make sense even to assume that this is the reason why Wrathion really wants Garrosh out of power.
    Well Malkorok knows because I assume we're just meant to believe he's been told this stuff by Garrosh. Because how does Garrosh know? It's assumed people just told him.

I'm not trying to be a downer, but it seems like people are reading it something far more than what it actually says.

Plus, Wrathion never really comes out and says Garrosh should be gone. He just says that the Horde and Alliance War needs to end before we're too weak to stop the coming of the Legion. That's part of why I like Wrathion. He just doesn't give a shit about the H v A War. He says the same thing to both factions and basically has an attitude of "Don't care, it just needs to end, one way or another." It's looking like he's going so far to end the War regardless of who wins that you as the player ends up being his Champion and helping to stop it with a plan Wrathion has yet to tell us.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-04-29 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    The devs also said they wouldn't implement paid faction change because it would ruin the spirit of the two factions.
    And that we'd get an Abyssal Maw raid, and a dance studio.

And that Garrosh was going to learn how to become a good leader as he moved through wrath and Cataclysm. And then they got tired of people whining about Garrosh, so they changed their minds and decided to go a different direction.

You act as if things stated by blizzard Devs are absolute truths that can't be changed.
    the things you've just given example to, there things mentioned in passing and once only by blizzard suggesting they thought about having it but didn't impliment it.
    Where as the Garrosh thing has been mentioned several times, including recently, suggesting they infact are sticking to there guns on this.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    the things you've just given example to, there things mentioned in passing and once only by blizzard suggesting they thought about having it but didn't impliment it.
    Where as the Garrosh thing has been mentioned several times, including recently, suggesting they infact are sticking to there guns on this.
    It's pretty clear that Blizzard is reactive to the player base on the issue of Garrosh. You yourself pointed out the yoyoing of his character and personality. I also feel the need to point out what Blizzard has said several times is that Garrosh falls of his own will, he isn't directly corrupted like say Deathwing, who was turned by the whispers of the Old Gods, Arthas who was possessed by the will within Frostmourne, or Empress Shek'zeer who fell pray to the corruption of the Sha of Fear.

That doesn't mean Garrosh can't be mislead or steered down a darker path by natural means. We all know Garrosh is headstrong, arrogant, and eager to fight, having an adviser who uses that to shift Garrosh onto a darker path doesn't mean Garrosh is corrupted. At the end of the day, it's Garrosh who makes the choices, it's Garrosh who decides that the dominion of the Horde is more important than honor, and Garrosh that decides to attempt to use the bell, and to steal presumably, the heart of Y'shaarj to attempt to empower orcish warriors with the power of a fallen Old God.

Garrosh hasn't been touched by demonic corruption, that doesn't mean he can't have a demon whispering in his ear.
    I don't think it's a stretch to say that Malkorok could be a demon of some kind.
    I do think it's unlikely that he is Kil'jaeden, if for no other reason that the fact that it has been shown time and time again that Eredar of significant power can't just teleport, or walk through a portal to Azeroth, they require a great amount of power to be summoned, and it's not something that can easily be hidden. There's also no need for Kil'jaeden to go through the trouble of orchestrating his own summoning in order to simply manipulate someone, when he has dread lords to send instead.

If I were to give my opinion on the subject, I would say the more likely suspect is Varimathras, Who has already attempted to undermine the integrity of the Horde, and increase hostilities between the Horde and Alliance once before, under the command of the Legion.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-04-29 at 08:15 PM.

What if this is a twist and Vol'Jin is possesed...dun dun dun, Garrosh is just first one to catch on and Vol'jin is the final boss. We will still make Garrosh step down.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!