Forming 10-man HM ToT group - Mal'ganis

Experienced players interested in the formation of 10-man HM ToT group:

As of now, my friends and I are planning on putting together a like-minded group of skilled individuals who are willing to set aside 3 nights a week in order to complete current (and future) hard mode content.

- Both of us have experience competing amongst the best in PvE, as well as PvP (one of us being a multi-class, multi-R1 player). We'll be playing on Mal'ganis (possibly from within our current guild, Vigil - this DOES NOT mean that you are raiding with their main group, you'll be raiding with us, in our own group, of course).

- We are currently seeking all roles for our group, but we do ask that you have geared and experienced offspecs as 10-mans do require different group compositions.

- Our tentative raid times are currently slated to be Tues, Thurs, and Sun from 10p.m. to 1:00 a.m EST, but can be subject to change if the group decides on needing different times.

*Please feel free to contact us on one of our characters or send an in game mail to, Dextrmorgan, Fengskitchen, Pummelo or for additional questions and inquiries please contact me at turnip#1422 or by email at kandimanmc@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Gondorian; 2013-04-30 at 06:53 PM. Reason: email

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely interested. Are you looking for toons who are already geared for HM's? That is are you looking to run H ToT the first week or start at a lower level? My main has 5/13 HM experience, but what I'm really looking for is a fresh start and to make one of my 90 alts my new main.
    Last edited by Convenience; 2013-04-30 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely interested. My main is 5/13 HM ToT, but at this point I'm more interested in getting a fresh start and making one of my 90 alts my new main. Are you looking for toons that are ready to begin HM ToT progression week one? You can reach me at Convenient#1678.

Cheers!

Still actively seeking more people!

Bump! Still recruiting all roles.