Deleted

When/should I go Fury?

Hello,

I enjoy Arms and I like the playstyle, but I recgonise that fury is slightly ahead of arms and I'm always thinking about changing. Should I? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arithus/simple

I have normal zerat and 2/2 upgraded normal starshatter. I have no 1 handers. I just don't know if I should change with the stats I currently have and the weps I have. If I did, would I need to wait for other weps? In other words, titans grip or 1 handers?

Thanks.

It may not mean that you'd do better dps with fury. I love fury and I only use arms when I do my dailies to appear like I'm ready for PVP

You probably won't benefit from swapping until you're in the 520 ilvl range with 4 pc tier, 2 of feather, gaze, or talisman trinkets, and good 1hers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    You probably won't benefit from swapping until you're in the 520 ilvl range with 4 pc tier, 2 of feather, gaze, or talisman trinkets, and good 1hers.
    Well its more like in 505 itemlvl range with nice 1handers and 22% crit.

Deleted
    If you are a person that wants to max your dps as much as possible then Fury is probably the way to go. But if you are semi serious and progressing on normals or the first few heroicmodes it doesn't have that big of an impact if you are Arms or Fury. Naturally, Fury pulls ahead but Arms is definetly fine if you enjoy it more.