Confused about SoTF

Hi,

Ive been reading a lot of conflicting info on specs in other threads so I thought Id ask here in the hope of a simple answer.
    This all refers to healing btw.. forgot to mention that in the title.
    I never got the 4pt T14 so never went for SoTF, Ive always gone incarnation, but now I have managed to show horn the 4pt T15 set in (with the use of an LFR chest that is worse than the offset one in my bags ) so is this the right time to try SoTF? and does it mean changing stat weights?
    Im raiding 25man normal, though we hope to be trying some HC modes in the nest week or 2.

I cant link yet, but a quick search finds me, its Abattoir on EU Kul Tiras.

Thanks in advance.

Abattoir
    Last edited by Abattoir; 2013-05-02 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Stat weights doesn't change, you may however want to get another breakpoint for SotF WG, which is at 5437 haste (with 5% spell haste, which you really should have in a 25man)

Deleted
    Actually it seems that even 5437 haste cap is not worth getting into it (25man) . You can stay near 3043 (which is hard with gear we are getting) and be fine using sotf or incarnation. The 2.4k in stats can be used to provide better output (e.g. mastery or spirit) .

Plus dont forget that when you get to 4 set tier 15 you wont have the 10% reduction in rejuv (tier 14 2set) so you will need to find some extra mana from somewhere (spirit above 12k)

Quote Originally Posted by Abattoir View Post
    Hi,

Ive been reading a lot of conflicting info on specs in other threads so I thought Id ask here in the hope of a simple answer.
    This all refers to healing btw.. forgot to mention that in the title.
    I never got the 4pt T14 so never went for SoTF, Ive always gone incarnation, but now I have managed to show horn the 4pt T15 set in (with the use of an LFR chest that is worse than the offset one in my bags ) so is this the right time to try SoTF? and does it mean changing stat weights?
    Im raiding 25man normal, though we hope to be trying some HC modes in the nest week or 2.

I cant link yet, but a quick search finds me, its Abattoir on EU Kul Tiras.

Thanks in advance.

Abattoir
    The only thing using SoTF does is make your healing a bit more structured, in that you want to take advantage of the buff on spells that will benefit most from it. Ideally, you time SM+WG together as much as possible, and use SM+RJ on a tank or low health other raider when you cant line it up with WG. With the t15 4 piece, SW+RJ is pretty attractive, assuming it doesnt all go to overheal, and even if it did, it will charge up shrooms.