Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Too bad that I don't care. I'm fine being a wimp. Plus I cannot lift too much, because I have a small heart condition that I don't wish to aggravate.

I've seen attractive girls in the company of people who are even skinnier than me, and they only reach my shoulder in height.

Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    not true

honestly, it's seems that girl love asshole ... never understand that, and i have seen that with a lot of women.
    They don't, really. It's that assholes are usually confident, or their asshole-ness is mistaken for confidence.

Deleted
    At the risk of getting an infraction this thread is utter pathetic. How can a girl be attracted to a boy because of his 6 pack when a majority of the time she cannot see it? Another thing all these 6 packs you see on boys nowadays are pathetic and I'd rather keep my barely toned body than look stupid.

In the end these girls are as superficial as they come if all they are after is a decent body and half the time the body would get laughed at by an amateur athlete.
    Last edited by mmocf4ac39e77a; 2013-05-06 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I'm a bit overweight, and don't really take all that good care of myself. But I have miles of self confidence, and I have no troubles at all. I treat women well, and I make them laugh and feel good about themselves. That goes a very very long way.

I try to make myself very easy to approach, and i'm not the least be conceited, I know I am a bit on the good looking side of average.

The OP is right. People like to have sex with good-looking people, and fitness (indicating health) is an absolutely key component of that. Working out does wonderful things for your life, including your personal life.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A good body is great for getting people to sleep with you sure, but it requires a lot more than that to maintain a good relationship. A very hot woman with the personality of a rock and the intelligence of a goldfish would not be a very fun girlfriend/wife.