Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    It is a little bizarre to see the vast buffs coming into this patch, and (equally?) vast nerfs coming out of it. I'll be interested to see if rogue 2.2k+ populations drops as low as it was previously.
    I bet we will see an overall decrease in rogue pop, not only the high ranked ones, i can imagine many ragequits...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    I'll be interested to see if rogue 2.2k+ populations drops as low as it was previously.
    It won't. The people that got it now that know they are going to have trouble getting it again, will just sit their rating all season.

Hopefully they let rogues refund their conquest to other toons, cause in 5.3, we literally won't be able to kill anything without another persons help...

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    It won't. The people that got it now that know they are going to have trouble getting it again, will just sit their rating all season.
    Agreed. However, rating inflation is slated for 5.3 still, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Agreed. However, rating inflation is slated for 5.3 still, right?
    Maybe, I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Hopefully they let rogues refund their conquest to other toons, cause in 5.3, we literally won't be able to kill anything without another persons help...

How is this any different from every other class in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    How is this any different from every other class in the game?
    Many classes are excellent choices solo. His point (which I don't really agree with) is that rogues no longer will be.

I dunno 25% nerf to find weakness no cad.... We will have the mobility of 5.1 again aka getting Cc'd and kites by every class

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno 25% nerf to find weakness no cad.... We will have the mobility of 5.1 again aka getting Cc'd and kites by every class
    Honestly, the only reason shadowstep isn't what it used to be is because we lack a ranged slow and prep reset on it. Now the prep reset doesn't have to come back, but the ranged slow does. And shadowsteps cooldown needs to be lower than 20 seconds. Like 16 or 18 or something. 24 is just way too long.

If they lowered it to 16 I'd be happy because people think rogues have awesome mobility... Honestly sprint isn't a gap closer since you can be Cc'd out of it only thing you got is shadow step specially now with cloak and dagger nerf.... Another thing that grinds my gears is the fact if they cast a spell on you as your vanishing it takes your right out like they need to make it so if you take glyph of decoy.. They decoy takes the hit and doesn't break your vanish...

10+ Year Old Account
    If they lowered it to 16 I'd be happy because people think rogues have awesome mobility... Honestly sprint isn't a gap closer since you can be Cc'd out of it only thing you got is shadow step specially now with cloak and dagger nerf.... Another thing that grinds my gears is the fact if they cast a spell on you as your vanishing it takes your right out like they need to make it so if you take glyph of decoy.. They decoy takes the hit and doesn't break your vanish...
    What do you mean? The only spells that can take you out of vanish are Flare and Faerie Fire..

So you've never had a ice lance, or autoshot from a hunter take you out of stealth as your vanishing? I call bull shit..

So you've never had a ice lance, or autoshot from a hunter take you out of stealth as your vanishing? I call bull shit..
    just ignore this dude he's just talking crap all day long i did it months ago

Infracted: flaming
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-04 at 10:43 PM.
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    No I havn't. Because vanish doesn't break from damage.

Well maybe your more lucky than I am, cause ill have hit vanish and the person manages to hit me with a spell as doing such..

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    just ignore this dude he's just talking crap all day long i did it months ago
    You must lift bro

Infracted: trolling
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-05-04 at 10:49 PM.

Maybe she isn't playing a rogue for a long time and didn't remember such a things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe she isn't playing a rogue for a long time and didn't remember such a things?
    The past is the past, vanish hasn't been breaking from damage since 4.0. So it's kind of irrilevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    The past is the past, vanish hasn't been breaking from damage since 4.0. So it's kind of irrilevant.
    wait what?! i guess u havent played your rogue for a while if u say vanish dosnt break from dmg since 4.0 , all i can think now is that ppl dont realise the vanish breaks cuz they play with subterfuge and they move on to attack right away , i for one got so many vanishes broke on dmg in bgs and arena is not even funny this ability has been totally broke since the begining only saving grace for it is the absurdly op subterfuge atm

Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    wait what?! i guess u havent played your rogue for a while if u say vanish dosnt break from dmg since 4.0 , all i can think now is that ppl dont realise the vanish breaks cuz they play with subterfuge and they move on to attack right away , i for one got so many vanishes broke on dmg in bgs and arena is not even funny this ability has been totally broke since the begining only saving grace for it is the absurdly op subterfuge atm
    Vanish doesn't break from damage. You're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    If it procced subterfuge, i would be taken out again. It didn't. You are simply and plainly wrong.