Great to know that Blizzard doesn't even know how to gear up in their own game. -.-
1. Get to 90 questing Tong-Long and Dreadwaste for reputation, you should get both to Honored by normal questing. You should as well be 430+ once you hit 90 from quest rewards.
2. Do heroics and make sure to do the quests inside. Do not spend any justice points except to convert them to honor points.
3. Wait till you reach the cap of 4k honor and 4k justice points, then go to the PvP vendor on the wall and fill up missing gear with PvP items. Rinse repeat until you have 460 ilvl.
4. In the meantime make sure to kill one rare on the Isle of Thunder for the key and do the loot scenario (just open every chest in sight, no tactic required to get 15+ badges).
5. Find a Sha, Galleon, Nalak and Ondasta raid, make sure to bonus-roll if you can.
6. Run Mogushan (both raids) once, make sure to bonus-roll on every boss once (unless you already got something and there is no upgrade on that boss). You should have 470 ilvl now. If not get some more PvP gear from heros and/or buy the 522 neck from Shadow Pawn Assault.
7. Run Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs, bonus roll on every boss once (unless you already got something and there is no upgrade on that boss). With the Shadow Pan Assault neck and bonus rolls you should be 480 now. If not check your gear for the worst ilvl and re-run HoF/ToES and bonus roll only on those bosses that have a chance to upgrade your worst items.
8. If nothing else works you can get additional gear from Klaxxi/Shadow Pan, but this is just last resort as the ilvl is low compared to the ToT gear/rewards.
9. Run Throne of Thunder.
If you get lucky you can run ToT on the first week, 2nd week latest, without ever doing a single daily.