Thread: Black Desert

Yeah, you just gotta wait now. Graduation is a one-way ticket.

100% drop rate increase in BDO for a limited time. Now is the best time to farm your Infinite Potion.

I am greatly enjoying Awopken Maegu this season. I love the design of this class.

Few pages ago I wanted to check out the PS5 version of the game but after finding out that it's few updates behind I didn't bother. Now I got a good rig though, (4070, Ryzen 5 7600X, 32GB RAM and M.2 SSD) so I really wanna see how it's gonna run now when its no longer constrained to 30 or less fps.

Last edited by Fencers; 2023-12-17 at 02:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'll add it to my list of growing level 60 characters, but I doubt I'll swap from Drakania. I'd need something more fun than that class overall.

The early word is Schloar is OP as fuck. Unsurprisingly. A Hammerdin, bascically.

I also main Drak (I dabble in Maegu), but wouldn't mind a swap to Schloar if the PVE grind is especially nice though.

I find it hilarious that the latest female-only class comes with a weapon to bonk you with. Super on brand for BDO, I might have to reinstall and give it another 4 hours of a shot before never loading up again lol.

its usually worth logging in a few times per year just to redeem some codes.

https://garmoth.com/

at the moment you can get 4k crons and 2 J hammers so thats like several PEN attempts. the login rewards are also these breath things that can just be consumed for fail stacks so you can get a 200+ fail stack without going through too much hassle. looks like there is another one of those dream horse redeem things in the 'challenges' window. so you can get another dream horse or, a t10 bundle/mythical censers.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2023-12-21 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    its usually worth logging in a few times per year just to redeem some codes.

https://garmoth.com/

at the moment you can get 4k crons and 2 J hammers so thats like several PEN attempts. the login rewards are also these breath things that can just be consumed for fail stacks so you can get a 200+ fail stack without going through too much hassle. looks like there is another one of those dream horse redeem things in the 'challenges' window. so you can get another dream horse or, a t10 bundle/mythical censers.
    Why would i login only to claim codes?

play your character if you have the time, if there is any time during a year when its worthwhile to simply login and make some sort of progress now is one of those times. even if you don't play that much.

I play various games and some of them I don't have much time to play but I can login during times like this and make some quick progress with minimal effort. at a certain point progress in BDO is extremely time consuming. just gaining a single AP can take months or weeks of grinding.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2023-12-21 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Why would i login only to claim codes?
    They usually give big rewards that are permanent or account-wide. Most you can sell on the market for a lot of silver as well.

So even if you play infrequently, the rollover wealth funds your characters for weeks when you decide to play more actively.

However, if you never plan on playing again then this is a stupid question to ask.

Crimson Desert preview: