Problems with Ji-Kun

Is anyone else having problems with Anti-magic shell absorbing the puddles of food on top in Ji-kun's circle area? everytime I tried it I'd be "immune", and nothing would happen.

Deleted
    You need to get on top of it, take one tick then ams. It'll prevent your char from having the debuff as well as the nature dot dmg.
    U won't gain any rp this way tho', to gain some u need to absorb the pool completely then ams the nature dot while it's ticking on you.

if you use ams before getting in a puddle it'll say immune cause it gives you a buff/debuff before damage

what i do is this:
    get in puddle
    ~1 sec later gain a buff/debuff from the puddle (this is when you will start taking damage)
    use ams then
    move out of puddle

should get you a full rp bar, in heroic the puddles do lots of damage. forget how much they do in normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 2 options:
    - the dps option is getting 1 tick and THEN using AMS. You soak 1 puddle and you don't get any debuff at all.
    - the tank option is soaking multiple puddles, one at a time (nhc stack to 5-7) and use AMS during the last 2 seconds of the dot, so you don't get the Slimed (+%dmg from slime) debuff.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Deleted
    I have managed to successfully take 0 damage while still absorbing the pools. I don't know if it's purely due to latency or some other abuse but I have found that running in to the pool and hitting AMS as soon as the debuff appears will 99% of the time stop you taking any damage and still make the pool disappear. (with AMS glyphed obviously)

The only thing to be careful with is if there are multiple pools stacked on each other, even as a tank with 800k+ hp multiple pools can annihilate the absorb mighty quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't soak 100 pools at once, get one, let it vanish, go into the next, etc... and when you have your highrolling-dot, AMS 0-1sec before the debuff vanishes.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced