Deleted

Exclamation Idea for reputation rewards

We all know how reputations work in WoW. You hit exalted and then you get access to epic gear and an exclusive mount. Only sometimes a faction rewards you with something unique like for example Sunreaver Onslaught from patch 5.2 gives you http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/95590

In my opinion there should be more "social items" (something like this for example http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/88584) avalaible from quartermaster when you hit exalted with a certain faction. Also there could be items with which you could interact with... NPCs.
    For example let's take a look at the item from Feeding the Hungry and the Hopeless quest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/57991 - you had to feed people with it. Afterwards a nice effect was shown on them:

So maybe reputation quartermasters should sell items like this one with which you can interact with NPCs around? Lets say you hit exalted with Horde or Alliance reputation in Krasarang Wilds, then you are able to buy an item with which you can go to the near guards around and when you use this item on them, they salute you, say something and maybe give you some sort of a buff? Wouldn't it be cool?

What do you think?

Also if you support this idea, write something here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7390630250
    Maybe someone from Blizzard will see it.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy novelty items as someone from an RP realm (especially if said item is usable in rp). However I think perhaps the Kirin Tor/Sunreaver banners were by far the most lazy and boring prize for beating that quest line.

Blizzard got the fun and silly items right with the original Rares of Pandaria. Most of those items are either fun or actually useful to the player in some form. Like the 300% Exp elixir, the stat boost item that acts as a flask/battle elixir and even dropping pets/transformation items.

These are the kind of items I want to get along side gear/mount/upgrades for grinding a rep with a faction. Balance that with that absolutely awesome daily quest design of 5.1 where the story progressed based on rep amount over time and I think they have a winning formula.

Deleted
    My bank is filled with 30 - 40 tabards & 50+ novelty items, if they are going to make more of these they should make void storage 2 times bigger atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    My bank is filled with 30 - 40 tabards & 50+ novelty items, if they are going to make more of these they should make void storage 2 times bigger atleast.
    This is a big example of hording everyone, Please give us more money to stop this, this is a dangerous illness!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    Just buy bigger bags for you bank

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a toy tab. and a trinket tab in the gear screen. Any trinkets you equip could be swapped out. Just like Orb of Deception and other fun ones.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Reputation Rewards should be along the lines of:

Neutral: Gear
    Honoured: More gear
    Revered: Recipes. Pets. Novelty items
    Exalted: Faction Transmog Armour. Tabards. Mounts. More novelty items. BoA tabards with Championing ability.

EJL