Pandaria Scattered BoA Weapons

Hi.

I posted this on the official forums but did not get much of an answer.

From what I know, the grey items scattered around pandaria that vendor for quite a bit of gold have a level requirement to be able to see them and loot them.

My question is: Do the blue BoA weapons have the same requirement going on for them? Ignoring the part about getting there and avoiding mobs, would it be possible to sit a low level character at the item's spawn point and be able to see and loot it?

Deleted
    No you can see them at any level ( blue BOA ) just depends if youve looted them on other characters on the realm or not. If you have then you cant see them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yourlord View Post
    No you can see them at any level ( blue BOA ) just depends if youve looted them on other characters on the realm or not. If you have then you cant see them
    No, it's on a character-by-character basis. You can loot an item twice with two different chars.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    False.
    I have 2 swords on my paladin

Yes, yes, I know about the one-per-character rule.

Has anyone actually taken a low level character to camp one of these BoA's?

I have one I looted on a level 80 character. I'm pretty sure you can get them at any level. They still have the level requirement, so getting on before 86ish isn't worth it.

The weapons are also worse than the relatively easy to obtain 463 (and upgradable) archeology items. If you're looking to twink a level 85 out I would go with the archy items instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kebren: They can be easier or harder depending on your patience and luck with Archaeology's RNG. While Pandaren and Mogu rares have a better chance to proc than the Cata stuff did, but with enough time you can camp the 450 blues and get 'em surefire.

Not to say I'm not eagerly awaiting the return of the itemlevel-increasing NPCs so I can up the Spear of Xuen I unearthed recently to like... 478?, slap Dancing Steel on it, and laugh as my monk just destroys everything in her path.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!