Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    One I got back in 1993 that has a 5 pin DIN connector. Ctrl/alt/spacebar/alt/ctrl on the bottom row, no stinkin' windows key at all. When this keyboard dies it is going to be a total bitch to get a replacement.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
    One I got back in 1993 that has a 5 pin DIN connector. Ctrl/alt/spacebar/alt/ctrl on the bottom row, no stinkin' windows key at all. When this keyboard dies it is going to be a total bitch to get a replacement.
    You better frame it.

Seriously.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    im using the one that came with a computer i bought a long time ago. just a standard qwerty keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Logitech G19. Although I'm tempted to get a Saitek STRIKE 7, the thing is just ridiculous overkill.
    I would avoid Saitek.. I have owned two and both had serious issues with keys not going off when hit.. mainly the space bar.. that very important thing we need to jump =P Yea try doing a jumping puzzle in GW2 or play a platformer with that shit not working. And to be clear BOTH had the same issue and it comes up on google as an ongoing issue. I even followed a "how to fix" this vid on youtube that didnt help. Now both of mine were Eclipse (2 and 3 but possibly 1 and 2) but looking at the one you are looking at it appears to be the same basic structure. I am now using the Razor Marauder Startcraft 2 edition one.. so far very happy to be able to jump >.<

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
    Bleh

Logitech G510. 18 extra key binds on the left side of the keyboard, extra mic/headset inputs (its amazing how little i thought of this until I had it) and a great display for the majority of games I play. 3 savable profiles means I can change my keybinds based off what I'm doing (NW2, WoW, Wow PvP) and overall just a solid keyboard (can check vent display, show my admin priveleges, bring up a random scrolling interface that can show me the news/memory used on my cpu). Love it and highly recommend it for people. It is a bit pricey (around $100 when I bought it) but easily worth the money. Had it for about 3 years now with no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Anansi. 'Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate.

I have a Logitech G15 from like 7 years ago, can't believe it still works with how much I punch my keyboard out of anger (yes, I have anger issues), although I am thinking about swapping to a mechanical keyboard with cherry red switches, they seem pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://gamersmafia.com/storage/comme...4/merc_top.jpg

* User was infracted for oversized embedded picture
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-05-04 at 06:02 AM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    Razer Anansi. 'Nuff said.
    I find it hilarious you say that like that keyboard is anything to be proud of.

Not mechanical? Not anything special.

* User was infracted: Everyone is welcome here.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-05-04 at 06:03 AM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

An old Wolfking Timberwolf that I've had for probably 6 years now. I love this thing and when it finally dies I shall be a sad panda. Unfortunately the company went out of business years ago so the likely-hood of me finding another is very slim. I really wish someone would pick up on the "circle of death" design and make a nice mechanical one in the same style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post

Image courtesy of that watermark there.

Das Keyboard Ultimate Silent S. Cherry brown. Pretty sure it will outlive me.
    I have the same, although the version with printed letters. And yes it's the worst dust magnet ever...
    The only thing i think i would have liked better is the version with blue switches. But noise is a factor when you do live with other people in the house, who do not share the exact same sleeping times...
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Logitech G710+ when I'm gaming at home, and Razer BlackWidow tenkeyless keyboard at work.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

no idea what model my keyboard is, all i know is that it is made by HP and that it is atleast 10 years old, only thing wrong with it is that the w,a, and s buttons are completely worn down so you can't see the letters, which of course isn't much of a problem since having used a computer since i was a small boy i know by heart where those buttons are anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Logitech G710+ when I'm gaming at home, and Razer BlackWidow tenkeyless keyboard at work.
    I was intrigued by the 710 until I saw that they went the old Corsair route of rubber dome macro/lighting/multimedia keys. I really have no idea what the point of that is...

Corsair K90, and previous to that a Logitech G19.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823131040
    Have had one of these for longer than I can remember (seriously, I think my keyboard might be as old as me). It still works great, the only thing starting to have an issue is the spacebar not fully returning to position but it doesn't cause any problems with use. I'm very nice to my electronics, no food or drink around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    i keep going back and forth between my ducky and a cmstorm TKL, but im researching building an all metal TKL

I would like to have a good keyboard, but it's not worth it for me.
    I hate cleaning keyboards, so I just buy some cheap ones from Logitech for like 10-20€ and use that for like 1-2 years and then if it's become too dirty I'll throw it away and buy a new one.
    The disadvantage of the cheap keyboards (at least for gamers) is ghosting, but I always work around that by choosing keybinds that will not cause me to run into that problem.