SWTOR Payment Error

Hi guys, I got problem here, I've been trying to get my self to be preferred status player and buying it for 19.99, but as I proceed to pay it turns out to be a General Error and told me to try again later, I've keep trying for about 4 times a day but it still like that, I cant contact the customer service cuz I'm not in any UK,US,Germany or France Region, and my country isn't listed in the contact list either

Can anybody help me?

Unfortunately you only have two options I can think of.

Try using different browsers first. If that doesn't work, then the only other option I can think of is to call their support line (which I'm not sure if it would be a long distance charge for you or not : /)

I once had a payment error aswell. What happend to me was, I tried it again, got the error again.. Different browser, again an error.. So I decided to give it a rest and try again in a few minutes. What happend was that my order got listed all those times I pressed it, but couldn't be processed right away. So I ended up buying a Subscription 3 times..

My advice, wait a few minutes and try it again later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I once had a payment error aswell. What happend to me was, I tried it again, got the error again.. Different browser, again an error.. So I decided to give it a rest and try again in a few minutes. What happend was that my order got listed all those times I pressed it, but couldn't be processed right away. So I ended up buying a Subscription 3 times..

My advice, wait a few minutes and try it again later on.
    Brr. I got that error a couple of days ago too when trying to buy 2 months of game time. I tried it again, still didn't work; haven't tried afterwards. If I paid for double, I'm expecting to go 4 months without extra payments.

Edit: nope. Didn't accept the payment at all.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-05-05 at 04:03 PM.

I've noticed some weird things regarding their dealings with payments.

For example, whenever my subscription renews it will show the charge as pending, when I view my bank statement online, for a couple of days, which effectively removes that amount from my 'available balance'. Then after a couple of days the charge disappears completely and the money that had been removed from my available balance is returned. A couple days later, the charge comes through again just fine.

This also happens whenever I purchase Cartel Coins.

I have no idea what's going on, but I've never seen anything else do this.

so guys, its been days since the error and I just try it again for once, and still error, I wonder why, I followed are your suggestions to wait for a few mjnutes and try it again, but it still doesnt work, I fear that all my error orders are counted , I dont want to end up buying multiple prefered player :s