Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's none of my concern in a chosen mate really. Then again, when choosing a partner I wouldn't aim for extreme caricatures of any "genre" so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I'm guessing she knows more about clothes than me. I just wear jeans/tshirt/hoody combo. It's IMBA.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's appropriate I don't really mind what she wears.

He can wear whatever he wants around the house, so long as it doesn't put the rest of our belongings at risk.

Outside the house, he can ... pretty much wear whatever he likes. I'd prefer if his clothes weren't extremely wrinkly, but that's gotten a pass occasionally as well (depending on the time and other options available). I've buttoned up one more button on his shirts over the years.

He doesn't gravitate toward flashy or outrageous clothing.

In general, I let my SOs wear whatever they'd like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    He can wear whatever he wants around the house, so long as it doesn't put the rest of our belongings at risk.

Outside the house, he can ... pretty much wear whatever he likes. I'd prefer if his clothes weren't extremely wrinkly, but that's gotten a pass occasionally as well (depending on the time and other options available). I've buttoned up one more button on his shirts over the years.

He doesn't gravitate toward flashy or outrageous clothing.

In general, I let my SOs wear whatever they'd like.
    Like a bare ass a leather couch? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand it when my wife wears jeans (is there anything less attractive in reasonable wear for a girl to wear?) but I don't tell her to change because it's reasonable suitable for normal living.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I can't stand it when my wife wears jeans (is there anything less attractive in reasonable wear for a girl to wear?) but I don't tell her to change because it's reasonable suitable for normal living.
    She just needs to find the right pair of jeans, something that makes you think "That ass..." Jeans can be sexy, but none of those mom jeans or ripped up jeans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    She just needs to find the right pair of jeans, something that makes you think "That ass..." Jeans can be sexy, but none of those mom jeans or ripped up jeans.
    I hate the fabric, not the shape. And I hate the idea that the colour dark blue seemingly goes with everything. If the fabric was corderoy, you wouldn't think the same thing.

Jeans are just the definition of mood killer and unsexy to me. I can barely touch her when she's wearing them it's so repulsive.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only issue i have is that i would probably wear whatever i want... if i didn't live with my family. my girlfriend however doesn't care as much when it comes to her family.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    I hate the fabric, not the shape. And I hate the idea that the colour dark blue seemingly goes with everything. If the fabric was corderoy, you wouldn't think the same thing.

Jeans are just the definition of mood killer and unsexy to me. I can barely touch her when she's wearing them it's so repulsive.
    I agree with you that jeans don't go with everything. In fact, I see so many people wear blue jeans with black shirts and I hate that combination. I really think the right jeans would make you think differently. They don't all have that rough denim feel, there are nice and soft jeans, and they don't all come in that ugly blue color lol But to each his own, I guess :P

I love the way mine dresses, so I can't imagine this ever happening.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    I agree with you that jeans don't go with everything. In fact, I see so many people wear blue jeans with black shirts and I hate that combination. I really think the right jeans would make you think differently. They don't all have that rough denim feel, there are nice and soft jeans, and they don't all come in that ugly blue color lol But to each his own, I guess :P
    Dark blue jeans go very well with a dress shirt. That's how I dress when I go out, also a nice leather belt and the shirt inside the pants to look good not like a wasted douchebag with the shirt out. As for my partner, the last liked pants + shirts. But I liked the one before, she was very slim and loved to wear dresses.

As long as it's not completely ridiculous, and doesn't make her look like a slob, I really don't care. Fashion in general isn't important to me.

I'd say it doesn't get any better than jeans, whether they be pants or shorts or skirt, and a good fitting t-shirt, tank or cami for girls.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-05-04 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what he wears. In fact, I think I prefer it when he wears mediocre clothing. I have a thing for average Joe's.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    It is up to him/her, if I find it hideous I'll tell them after that it is their decision.
    Basically exactly the same as what goes on in my relationship. As long as the person them self feels comfortable then that's the overriding factor in the end.

I don't mind whatever. Being pretty is far more important than wearing clothes.

She only gets mad at me when I say I'm actually going to wear what I call my going out t-shirt.

A fine black t-shirt with holes under the arms.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had people do this all my life and it's never worked out. I just don't like denim or any of its derivations, it feels so coarse and nasty. And when jeans come in other colours I just facepalm and think it looks like a pig covered in lipstick.

Deleted
    Provided it's appropriate, I don't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaaat! Blue and black is sexy! Well, at least on guys.