Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    Original...

If you haven't watched the video linked below, entitled "Peace and Propaganda in the Promised Land"
    Fixed...

"the video linked below ... Propoganda"
    The Happy Editor, fighting for a more accurate world.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    so the israelis working with qatar and saudi start and feed a civil war to destabilise syria then use the instability as an excuse for airstrikes. syria being the last piece in the jigsaw before Iran and end game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    No you don't. The meaning you want to apply to it would make every nation on earth dictatorial.
    Just saying "No, you're wrong" doesn't make the other person wrong, I find Snowravens arguments to be much more supported by reality then yours

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post

What evidence they have had to conclude that the attack was done by Hezbollah?

Juice? what the fuck are you saying?

It is really hard to miss European expansion into Africa/Western half of the ME, Cold War Era expatiation of the USA and Russia (The whole Afghanistan shit). The facts are that all dictators in the region are/were either supported heavily by the USA or Russia. Even the former Egyptian president was under the influence of USA.

If you want to count the Caliphate period I would like to count the crusades as well which by far outweighs anything they did.
    How to explain it better.
    Country has better resources in investigating crimes than you do. Much, much bigger. Trying to tell that Bulgaria lies or are incompetent wont work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21359254
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/wo...last.html?_r=0

Juice - Jews. Usually written as Evil Juice - parody of Evil Zionist Jews.

Caliphate did a lot of things.
    How do you think they got that big? Not with peace. Crusades covered much smaller area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    How to explain it better.
    Country has better resources in investigating crimes than you do. Much, much bigger. Trying to tell that Bulgaria lies or are incompetent wont work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21359254
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/wo...last.html?_r=0
    "Analysts had questioned how Bulgaria's police and government were confident enough of their evidence to make the link to Hezbollah.

The country inevitably "relied heavily on resources from foreign security services" Tihomir Bezlov from the Centre for the Study of Democracy, a Sofia think-tank, told the AFP news agency." <<< Basically they relied on Israeli intelligence units to give a report about Hezbollah clearly not biased lol.

O"thers described Bulgaria's decision to accuse Hezbollah as part of a wider "game" linked to various conflicts in the Middle East, AFP reported."

-------------
    Other article:

"With help from the United States and Israel, investigators here broke the case — and linked it to Hezbollah — using a tip from a secret source and some old-fashioned detective work, tracing the printer that had produced two forged licenses back to Lebanon." <<<< Again excuse me if I don't trust Israel to give an unbiased "intelligence" to the Bulgarian police.

"Though investigators did not release names" <<< Why? if they were confident enough in their informations why didn't they release the names?

The reason for wanting to pin it on Hezbollah you say?

This here "The announcement could force the European Union to reconsider designating the Lebanon-based group as a terrorist organization and cracking down on its fund-raising. That would upend Europe’s policy of quiet tolerance of the group, which, in addition to operating schools and social services, is an influential force in Middle East politics, considers Israel an enemy and has extensive links with Iran."

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Juice - Jews. Usually written as Evil Juice - parody of Evil Zionist Jews.
    First time I hear it, stupid nickname.
    Last edited by N-7; 2013-05-07 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Just saying "No, you're wrong" doesn't make the other person wrong, I find Snowravens arguments to be much more supported by reality then yours
    Yea good for you but how about you find me a nation which in some way or another hasn't ordered people around or build walls around enemies of the state (criminals) then?