Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Please, remember that we have a thread to discuss gun control and what is related to it. Try and keep on the topic of 3D printing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Neat... the possibilities of 3D printing are pretty exciting.

Can do a thousand things that could help humanity / the poor / etc... Browses forums.

Hurrr.
    Nice troll attempt. In your logic ill kill some belgiums.. because i could be doing other stuff.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-05-06 at 01:01 PM.

This just in: All 3D printers banned from schools and colleges after congress declares "Too dangerous"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    This just in: All 3D printers banned from schools and colleges after congress declares "Too dangerous"
    It will happen too once some student prints a knife and sharpens it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Doesn't make sense. 3D printers are good for engineering projects.

The concept of a 'living constitution' is highly overrated and subject to change on the less-than-admirable basis of the volatile and ever-fluctuating political tide; especially obvious in Britain where we've had a game of ping-pong between Labour/Conservatives for decades. Even despite that, the American Constitution can be amended; the Second Amendment itself, is an amendment after all. To change these things however, you have to go through the proper channels; as opposed to certain instances in America lately where proponents have been trying to bypass referenda via the Supreme Court.

All that aside, an interesting development indeed. I'm expecting patents and regulations aplenty however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The difference is Switzerland doesnt allow any moron to walk into a store, buy one and walk out with it 5 minutes later. Last time I was in the US I went into a gun store with a friend because he wanted some ammo, the shop assistant kept trying to sell me various rifles and I am not even a US citizen.
    There is a background check and a waiting period as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    That's actually what I'd like too. But apparently if the U.S. government doesn't want its citizens to use some guns (because they're too dangerous), our 2nd amendment is being infringed on, even though our "right to bear arms" is still there. The government just doesn't want average citizens to own miniguns (of course they can't own them, but I'm just saying).
    The problem with gun control in the US right now is that they focus on WHAT people can own and not on WHO can own them.

Deleted
    There was a warning to stop the off topic talk(gun control and what is related to it), kept deleting posts to see if the thread could focus more on 3D printing but it doesn't seem to go that way so I'm just going to close this.

If people want to keep discussing gun control and what is related to it, use this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Control-Thread.