Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    On both servers I play on, Enhancement Shaman in general seem to be less played (in raiding PvE) than a lot of other classes. That being said, if you play Enhance and you're even halfway decent, you can really stand out on most servers.

Deleted
    Mainspec enhancement raider here and proud of it!

Enhance shamans are VERY gear depndent so they arent popular cuz people like to faceroll stuff.,

I have no idea what you are talking about, my 2 Shamans both have the enchanting profession?!
    Oh you mean the OTHER spec, the one we are never supposed to ask or play? The "enchanted" one?

Joking aside, yea i almost never see any other Enha shaman around - especially in LFR, it is either Elem or Resto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Four shamans, two on American WoW, one taiwan, one on China. 3 enh, one ele.
    I got 4. All EU servers, all enhance

I don't do realm transfers anymore, I just reroll

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    I was enhancement before dual wielding, mmmmk
    Sulfuras Ho! \o/ Same buddy, I was weilding a 2h and rolling the dice for WF procs.

We may be rare, doesn't mean we're bad. Though I'll be honest, I never LFR on it, because the gear is a bunch of wank compared to normals.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Well, I think there are few reasons for enha spec not being very popular:

1. Its melee spec - its world of castercraft after all , raid awareness was/is always harder as melee
    2. Clunky AOE - takes ages to get it up and reapply
    3. in pvp, not very desirable, easy prey for other classes

Still, I chose enha to be my main spec, very fun and fast doing dailies and nice single target dmg in raids.

I've been playing my enhance since cata but I can honestly say i switched it to my main because of the playstyle, support, and flexibility

in pvp if we can get the jump on someone then we have a way better chance. If i get jumped depending on class its very hard to recover by the time you can reach them. its always a challenge though. taking someone out as enhance is a great reward. Especially more rewarding when its someone who knows the status of the class as it is.

in terms of pve, the feeling of doing a 2 heal fight aka Jkun in tot using enh as hybrid for platforms. thats a great feeling knowing you can help the raid out in that way. In our raid group i dps up to magera, then for jkun but after that its straight resto. So pretty much im always needed and not getting benched but when my name is called for a task with enhance im all over it!

Main character Enhancement, don´t even have other spec, just love the way it is, so I would be Enhance even if the last on everything.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember the last time I saw an enhance shaman....or a feral druid for that matter.......

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post

1. Its melee spec - its world of castercraft after all , raid awareness was/is always harder as melee
    Well sure it use to be Castercraft, and then Burning Castcade, Wrath of the Cast King, and Castaclysm but I can assure you the game is Mist of Meleedaria right now!
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Do not agree totally... Some fights are Melee friendly but Horridon, Tortos, Durumu, Ji kun, Twin Consorts, Iron Qon, all are in
    My opinion, slightly less shitty as ranged.

That being said, I love Enhancement. I play it main spec, though my guild regularly makes me go ele.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Silly paladin, this is a shaman thread. :P

/sadface at the enhancers who don't consider their ele and resto kin "brothers in arms". Yeah, ok, we are out at range, out of the way of fire/boss mud butt/cleave, but we are fighting the fight with you. :P

FWIW, I remember the spec 0/30/21 with NS for insta-cast heals while running around with a chance to gib someone with an arcanite reaper if windfury procced. Ended up with Hand of Rag on my shaman, even though I wanted it for my warrior, in the event hell freezes over and 1. Legendaries can be xmogged and 2. Blizz brings back 2h enhance.
    And when WF could proc another WF? Triple WF procs with the Arcanite Reaper was insane.

Sorry, but you guys are ALL off the mark.

- Enhancement requires a much higher level of skill than any other class/spec, in the game. I taught Thrall everything he knows.
    - Since all of the enhancement players are "LEET/PRO/ZOMGAWESOMESAUCE," the only reason to run LFR is carry the light of truth, to the uneducated masses.
    - Most enhancers already have ilvl 754 gear, but are happy to help the lesser classes gear up, to 502.

The rest all left the game, in shame, after my star pupil decided to lower himself, to become the aspect of earth. I'm still apologizing for that.

Deleted
    I'm leveling my third enhancer ATM.
    I kinda like being "rare"... Haven't seen many enhancements around lately.

There are enhancers around, but there is very few of them thats raiding geared. I play enhancement myself, and have only seen 1 or 2 other ones on my server, so from my experience it is a very rare spec indeed.

According to statistics though, shaman in general is the least played hybrid (not by much but it counts), and since melee in general is being shafted in raiding automatically unless Blizzard goes out of their way for them not to - well, it isn't really that appealing then I guess.

I love the spec now though, and it is kinda funny being "rare"

Hipster shaman reporting in.

We're not extinct, it's just that you have to be really awesome to be enhancement. All shamans are awesome, but not REALLY awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    I'm leveling my third enhancer ATM.
    I kinda like being "rare"... Haven't seen many enhancements around lately.
    I'm sorry but what is the point of having 3 characters of the same class?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Can't remember the last time I saw an enhance shaman....or a feral druid for that matter.......
    Heh, my main is an Enhance Shaman and my alt is a Feral Druid. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

I just can't feel the Enhance anymore.

The first clas I started playing around with in this game, and the whole thing feels like a mess. It just feels way too button-frenzied.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still miss my shaman, but haven't really enjoyed it since TBC tbh =( it went a little too magic heavy for my liking, As soon as they announce a way to play 2H WF spec I'll be back in a flash though ;op