Do we as humans make the same mistake over and over again?

This is about men and women, and relationships.. You know you see people choosing the "wrong" partner everytime, over and over. As an example, women going out with a "bad-boy", then they get hurt and ditched, yet they still go over to the next "bad-boy" who comes along and repeat.

So personally im wondering if im really doing the same thing. But it doesn't really make sence, because i have been with completely diffrent women through my life(time). Eeh when i was a teenager i would be with "wild,slutty and party" women, then as i got older (25y/o now) i have been with "smart, respected" women. You get my point, completely diffrent women.

Anyway even if these previously relationships i have had, even counting the 2months short ones. They all end the same way, because every women im with "react" or end up the same way, even if they all are completely diffrent in personality.

What they all share in comman, dispite being diffrent is being insanely jealous, and end up thinking they own me, saying what i can and cant do.

Insanely jealousy acts women have done while in a relationship with me->
*Out in weekends, club/partys/with friends, constantly watching me. (As if i was going to go cheat on them the second they turn away)
*If so help me god, i talked to other women. Then i was "flirting with her!", or "She is flirting with you!". Then i would hear the endless whine and bitching for days.
*On subject of talking to the other sex.. My ex-gf even started to cry infront of everyone because i was talking to another woman. Or the classic, come and pull me away with "I need to talk", then whine/bitch/cry and "I want to go home".

Normally ends where they dont want to do anything with others, now i dont mind staying in, but not everyday.. And when i wanted to go out, they got pissed off if i went (Even if they didnt want to join me). Or tell me "You cant go there/you are not allowed to be with them" etc.

My current girlfriend haven't gone over to the crazy side yet, but she is already starting with the "I dont like her, cant you get another partner?". (A girl in a study group).

Anyway long post.. I have been thinking either i choose only these women (without knowing). As people say, "I dont want any drama!", yet they make drama themselfs or they choose drama. So when i say "I dont want a jealous girlfriend" i still get one..?

I know not every women in the world are like this, but i have never been with one yet o/ But then i started thinking, "Maybe i break every woman i'm with">_<. As in they are normal when we start dateing, but my "actions" somehow make them slowly crazy jealous.
But then eeh no, if my actions would make them jealous.. That would mean i am activly flirting/cheating.. And i havent done that.. Obviously they dont trust me, but for them to suddenly stop trusting me, then i must have given them a reason.. Its not like i go crazy if i see my girlfriend or (exes) talk with another guy, because i have trusted them, so it was as normal as them talking to their female friends.

... Do i just make the same mistake choosing women who are all the same as my exes in the past? Or do i just break them, somehow, if so, how could i?
Do you make the same mistakes when choosing "partners"? Obviously some of you are lucky and find the perfect to begin with. But even if you are married or currently in a relationship, do you get jealous/upset if you see your "partner" talk to someone else (of the same sex)?

Feel free to tell about your failed relationships and if there is a pattern there aswell o/