Is this real life?

Two people I have had classes with have passed away over the weekend. One I knew from high school and the other was in a college class. Not only that but on facebook I saw alot of R.I.Ps. But those two really struck me, even though I don't have a personal connection to them, its sad because thats someones son, uncle , boyfriend, best friend, brother in arms, etc. Its crazy how that happened over the course of a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    Two people I have had classes with have passed away over the weekend. One I knew from high school and the other was in a college class. Not only that but on facebook I saw alot of R.I.Ps. But those two really struck me, even though I don't have a personal connection to them, its sad because thats someones son, uncle , boyfriend, best friend, brother in arms, etc. Its crazy how that happened over the course of a weekend.
    Sad. But what's your point? That you are dreaming? That death doesn't usually come at weekends?

death is a part of life it will happen to us all, yes it sucks but we will all go at some point

10+ Year Old Account
    Let this encourage you to cherish your life now, rather than be regretful later.

...or something poetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 "Bohemian Rhapsody jokes"

I know it sucks, and I wish i could understand why people feel sorrow for the dead. But I have dealt with death and heartache since i can remember and I suppose I am numb to it now. I truly feel for people who hurt when they lose someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death is a part of life. Some people have their numbers called earlier than others. Enjoy life while you have it.

Deleted
    You haven't seen 1% of it yet.

I had this happen 6 years ago to a close friend. Enjoy life and your friends and family while they're still around.