Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    That's EXACTLY the problem. People who can successfully raid, get the best rewards and put in less time than casuals. That's turning things really on their heads.
    Why are you as far along as you are? Because you successfully raided in T14. And every tier the number of guilds starting is about half the number that can complete one boss and the number beating one boss in the next tier is about the same as those finishing the prior.

If that trend holds, then there won't be any raiders to speak of in 2 or 3 raid patches.
    Actually you're wrong. I raided up to 4/6 Hof NORMAL and then i quit until right before 5.2 was released.

What did i do? I used LFR to catch up as well as valor, i found a good group of people to play with who also have the calendar requirements that meet mine and i played the game.

Its not tough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    That's EXACTLY the problem. People who can successfully raid, get the best rewards and put in less time than casuals. That's turning things really on their heads.
    Why are you as far along as you are? Because you successfully raided in T14. And every tier the number of guilds starting is about half the number that can complete one boss and the number beating one boss in the next tier is about the same as those finishing the prior.

If that trend holds, then there won't be any raiders to speak of in 2 or 3 raid patches.
    And everybody and their fucking mother on this forum continues to cry THE RAIDS ARE SOO EASSSSY THOUGHHH without actually having any god damn perspective about other players. It's DISGUSTING. This community is rotten sick.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post

Its not tough.
    It's painful, boring, unrewarding and time consuming. Going forward into SoO it will only be worse. I can't imagine they'll have you run every single raid up to SoO to catch up. I hope they try though. 1.3 million wasn't enough for a single quarter. Let's try for 2. Then maybe finally we can put these stupid ideas about tiered catch up to bed and we can move onto something more progressive IN FAVOR of the player not against him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post

It's painful, boring, unrewarding and time consuming. Going forward into SoO it will only be worse. I can't imagine they'll have you run every single raid up to SoO to catch up. I hope they try though. 1.3 million wasn't enough for a single quarter. Let's try for 2. Then maybe finally we can put these stupid ideas about tiered catch up to bed and we can move onto something more progressive IN FAVOR of the player not against him.
    I hope the first tier becomes irrelevant and the catch up mechanics use a mix of ToT and sufficient valour vendors to get you into SoO normal. I dont want people lagging behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the first tier becomes irrelevant and the catch up mechanics use a mix of ToT and sufficient valour vendors to get you into SoO normal. I dont want people lagging behind.
    Or a dungeon with gear...

Or a dungeon with gear...
    For a group of people that bitch about "not enough content" you guys sure love to take shortcuts to everything.

I really don't understand why you have to rush everything to see the end.

Rift just went free to play. Guess they want to catch some of the thousands that left wow in EU and NA lol

Yes the market of monthly subscription is in the past .

When the developers assume everyone is ilvl 520 for Lei Shen then theirs a problem. Without Ilvl upgrades it's pretty fucking gay to have to try and get that especially with shitty 10 man drop rates and no thunderforged.
    I don't think that's too unreasonable. We have just started working on lei shen last week and this week and our group is 516-522 and I think every person has at least one thunderforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    I don't think that's too unreasonable. We have just started working on lei shen last week and this week and our group is 516-522 and I think every person has at least one thunderforged.
    It is absolutely unreasonable for a 10 man raid.

Deleted
    It is absolutely unreasonable for a 10 man raid.
    Reasoning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reasoning?
    Bloated loot tables favor 25 mans and hold 10 mans back.
    Thunderforged doesn't exist on 10 man.

Que the well that's just your luck PARDNUHH

Deleted
    Bloated loot tables favor 25 mans and hold 10 mans back.
    Thunderforged doesn't exist on 10 man.

Que the well that's just your luck PARDNUHH
    I see around four thunder forged items per week on our 10man run
    The loot tables are nowhere near as bloated as they used to be, and coins are in place for extra chances to get what you want.

I think you, Glorious Leader, like to complain for the sake of it and you don't really understand what you want yourself after reading many of your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see around four thunder forged items per week on our 10man run
    The loot tables are nowhere near as bloated as they used to be, and coins are in place for extra chances to get what you want.

I think you, Glorious Leader, like to complain for the sake of it and you don't really understand what you want yourself after reading many of your posts.

The loot tables are bloated as hell and thunderforged is a myth on 10 man.

I think you, Ula, are full of shit when you say you get 4 a week and are patronizing and the only thing worse than shitty drop rates in 10 mans is shitty coin rates.

That's just RNG PADNUHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by MAXCAVALERA View Post
    Rift just went free to play. Guess they want to catch some of the thousands that left wow in EU and NA lol

Yes the market of monthly subscription is in the past .
    The 2nd biggest sub base MMO is going 100% free next month.

I have a gut feeling i'll be playing rift a lot more. I played to level 20 and enjoyed it only reason I didn't give it 30day's is because Neverwinter came out.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-05-14 at 07:17 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The 2nd biggest sub base MMO is going 100% free next month.
    Rift is not the 2nd biggest sub base MMO.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Rift is not the 2nd biggest sub base MMO.
    Last checked "I could be wrong" but it was.

There was 3 Sub mmo's left Eve/Rift/WOW and rift was number 2 last checked.

Ether way rift going f2p shows that the sub model no longer works and it make time take but wow will have a f2p system at some point even if its a p2p/f2p setup.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, you stop playing entirely, or find another team. No entitlement, just flat acceptance you aren't getting what you want.
    Or you work your ass off to get accepted into the first team. Jesus, what ever happened to striving for what you want.

---------- Post added 2013-05-14 at 02:04 PM ----------

The loot tables are bloated as hell and thunderforged is a myth on 10 man.

I think you, Ula, are full of shit when you say you get 4 a week and are patronizing and the only thing worse than shitty drop rates in 10 mans is shitty coin rates.

That's just RNG PADNUHHHHH
    We do not see 4 a week, but we do see at least 1-2 a week, sometimes more. Also why is it unreasonable to expect people to be close to full 522 gear when they get the the LAST boss? Maybe if you cleared the whole place in a week or two sure, but if it took you 2 months to clear the place, that's a shitload of loot that you got working your way there. Basically the slower you clear the more likely you are to be fully geared by the time you get to lei shen. He is the LAST BOSS, he should be hard as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post

We do not see 4 a week, but we do see at least 1-2 a week, sometimes more. Also why is it unreasonable to expect people to be close to full 522 gear when they get the the LAST boss? Maybe if you cleared the whole place in a week or two sure, but if it took you 2 months to clear the place, that's a shitload of loot that you got working your way there. Basically the slower you clear the more likely you are to be fully geared by the time you get to lei shen. He is the LAST BOSS, he should be hard as shit.
    Because drops suck on 10 man. Seeing 1 to 2 a week is retarded good luck. In 2 months of ToT we've maybe seen 3 or 4. Max. 2 months to clear the place doesn't mean jack shit WHEN HALF OF IT IS DISENCHANTED. 520 ilvl is unrealistic PERIOD. Until you get item level upgrades. I would be okay with him being hard as shit if the rest of the instance wasn't also hard as shit. I spent a year in icc and had a blast. I can't wait to get the fuck out of ToT. Worst fuckign raid ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Last checked "I could be wrong" but it was.

There was 3 Sub mmo's left Eve/Rift/WOW and rift was number 2 last checked.

Ether way rift going f2p shows that the sub model no longer works and it make time take but wow will have a f2p system at some point even if its a p2p/f2p setup.
    Rift is estimated to be at around 250K subs. Eve is around 500K.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Because drops suck on 10 man. Seeing 1 to 2 a week is retarded good luck. In 2 months of ToT we've maybe seen 3 or 4. Max. 2 months to clear the place doesn't mean jack shit WHEN HALF OF IT IS DISENCHANTED. 520 ilvl is unrealistic PERIOD. Until you get item level upgrades. I would be okay with him being hard as shit if the rest of the instance wasn't also hard as shit. I spent a year in icc and had a blast. I can't wait to get the fuck out of ToT. Worst fuckign raid ever.
    Your really disenchanting half of your gear? Are you running 5 warlocks for your dps or something? Whats your gear needs distribution like?

Well this drop is understandable at this point. I hope all the people still playing are enjoying it. I enjoyed it until I got too burnt out and other things in my life started to take priority. The numbers still playing is remarkable and it shows how good the product is Blizzard has put out.

Glorious Leader it sounds like you need to take a break from the game if you're really this angry over a video game. Take a chill pill and back away from the keyboard for a few days, weeks, months... whatever helps.