Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyraver View Post
    CBD regulates the chemicals that trigger cells to eat dead cells thus curing cancer
    Cancer cells are dead cells? Who knew!
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

aids is a complicated illness. its hard to gain access to it when its vulnerable.
    cancer is a category and as such each type had its own causes and responses to treatment. i think it is unlikely that a single cure could be had for cancer but one for aids could be managed.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotus View Post
    I don't see how the financial gains would come from wiping out Cancer or Aids. As such I don't see how anybody who has discovered it would ever make it to the light of day. The treatment of Cancer and Aids is a gold mine and will most likely see huge bounds as time goes on. The most I think you will ever see is effective treatment. I'm pessimistic though by nature.
    If they stop X cancer or aids, they will stop making money. If tehy keep it there, they'll keep making money.

Would you rather gain 10€ per day for a year or 1000€ once? It's the same. That's how we, humans, work.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Large pharmaceutical companies have little interest in 'curing' cancer or aids.....the money is in treatment, not curing.
    Exactly. That's the whole point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    they are cells that have detached from your system of dna controll

and yes cannabinoid system works with this

they are curing people you guys are the exact reason there is no cure... misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    They're fuckin' zombies!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Exactly. That's the whole point.
    "Cures" are not exclusively made by pharmaceutical companies

10+ Year Old Account
    The cure is called money. Look at Magic Johnson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyraver View Post
    they are cells that have detached from your system of dna controll

and yes cannabinoid system works with this

they are curing people you guys are the exact reason there is no cure... misinformation
    System of dna control? I invite you to look into the probably thousands of lay articles done on cancer so that you can understand what it is and why it is so difficult to treat.

Deleted
    Look the closest thing to a magic miracle drug that existed is the antibiotics, and it was a huge money maker, despite it cure quickly because people get bacterial related illness all the time.

Now if you create aids/cancer cure it will be a gigantic money maker, because people still will still get cancer and people still will get sexuality transmitted diseases.....

Now do it make sense to keep one of the most potential profitably drug concealed and jeopardize that a competitor invent it at a later time....

There are HIV immune people found already.
    There are cats with cancer immunity.

Also, http://www.collective-evolution.com/...y-cure-cancer/

There's plenty of stuff going on, plenty being researched - but they need time and money.
    And current shareholders who sell you chemo don't want to invest in it. because seriously,. 40x 10.000 dollar chemo treatments, vs a few 1-2 dollar glasses of fruit juice?
    Of course they want to make money.

I love some good conspiracy theory. I fully believe they have a cure for everything, even stupid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I also think there's seeds for crops that can survive a drought of a desert (ie. feed people all year long). Conspiracy of course. Albiet, I won't point fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrax View Post
    Yes. I also think there's seeds for crops that can survive a drought of a desert (ie. feed people all year long). Conspiracy of course. Albiet, I won't point fingers.
    Do you have any evidence for those types of seed existing?

It seems to be along the same lines as the cure for cancer/AIDS thinking - nobody has marketed a cure, therefore it must be a cover up. As opposed to the alternative; nobody has marketed a cure, as there isn't one yet.