Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

Way to sound racist. It's a dialect of the area he seems to live in. If you are a white guy growing up in South America, you would have a South American accent. It's not an act..and it has nothing to do with color.
    It isn't a dialect, this guy is moving his hands and saying yo; most people on the forum commented on his Ebonics. The racist argument doesn't work here, he is a white male trying to be something he isn't. I saw it all the time growing up, simple and easily impressionable whites take up the ebonic dialect to reinforce their masculinity. When someone clearly acts like something their not, it is usually very easy to tell.

Obviously we dont see the whole story here, but everything that kid say is something i would be suprised to hear in high school

He is not rageing "Fuck you bit*h, you are retarded, and you should die" blabla, (like i grew up around), but he actually is fighting for a good teacher, cares about education etc, so i wouldnt call that disrespectful or whine, i would clap.
    But then i don't know the full story, and the teacher may be a good teacher for all i know, and he is just acting up and being rude.

Eeh im just suprised he talks about school and get upset over that, and not some random bullshit that happend over the weekend or on bookface ^^
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    It isn't a dialect, this guy is moving his hands and saying yo; most people on the forum commented on his Ebonics. The racist argument doesn't work here, he is a white male trying to be something he isn't. I saw it all the time growing up, simple and easily impressionable whites take up the ebonic dialect to reinforce their masculinity. When someone clearly acts like something their not, it is usually very easy to tell.
    Yeah, still racist. What the fuck does the color of his skin have to do with the way he acts?! Are you implying only black people act this way? I grew up in a poor "ghetto" area, and white black latino and even asian kids spoke and gestured this way. It's called being a product of your environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    All i see is a kid who deserves to get his ass beat by his parents when he gets home.
    What? why, for telling the truth? i dont know the circumstances but no student has to respect a teacher that doesnt deserve respect, and quite a lot of them dont, at all, and my own mother is a teacher but at least she tries her best and everyone i ever talked to loved her because she taught unlike many teachers who just spit out shit from a book and judge when students arent paying attention wtf is she there for then? the students can learn whats in the book at home without having some broken idiot wasting their time, and apparently unless he was making it up that one has the "its my paycheck" attitude, its not a paycheck, its her job and she should do better, change her attitude or she deserves every word that came out of his mouth, hell he should report her as my whole class reported a teacher once, opens their eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, still racist. What the fuck does the color of his skin have to do with the way he acts?! Are you implying only black people act this way? I grew up in a poor "ghetto" area, and white black latino and even asian kids spoke and gestured this way. It's called being a product of your environment.
    Indeed, social class has more to do with anything than race.

I can tell you that majority of the people who are poor regardless of race all talk in the same manner for the most part. He said "yo" once if I recall, he was actually talking in a very good and well worded manner after that even if he did say the word "bitching" but it was well used. His accent wasn't helping him and that's why you call him white trash, he can't help his accent. (second paragraph has nothing to do with what I quoted)
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Indeed, social class has more to do with anything than race.

I can tell you that majority of the people who are poor regardless of race all talk in the same manner for the most part. He said "yo" once if I recall, he was actually talking in a very good and well worded manner after that even if he did say the word "bitching" but it was well used. His accent wasn't helping him and that's why you call him white trash, he can't help his accent. (second paragraph has nothing to do with what I quoted)
    Indeed, but not even social class, purely where he was born/lived and with who he hangs out as we pick slangs and mannerisms from parents but mainly peers once we spend more time with them than parents, or even a movie that we found cool and adopted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's another video of him for more perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good on him. Nice interview. People look at him as some punk ass...But he is not, he is interested in the growth of his community and the country as a whole. He is indeed an inspiration.

You had originally told me his accent was a dialect of his region. I am not racist against African Americans, my best friend is Cuban, and that's close enough.

Im sick of loud mouth punk kids. This guy is just like all the rest of them, big mouth, naive and disrespectful. People without direction like to latch on to small issues and blow them out of proportion. Blaming one teacher for the failed educational system is like blaming the water boy because the 49'ers lost the superbowl.