Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think your suggestions are a bit over-the-top.

I think a repeat of that Scroll of Resurrection deal is on the cards, a free upgrade to MoP and (maybe) a free lvl 85 will be made available. A mount or something to the person that got their friend interested enough to pay for a month, also along the line of the other SoR, one free server transfer I think - was too long ago - I came back for a few days for that Cata release with the two new dungeons with thrall. 4.3 I think. It wasn't enough to hold me, however, but I think it worked for others. I can't remember if I subbed a month. If I decide to level to 90 with this deal, at least it's 15 bucks they'll get that they otherwise wouldn't have.

I have absolutely no idea what Titan will be, but I do know one thing - Blizzard is in a catch-22 - unless they offer some sort of incentive / migration of characters in any mmo that competes in the same space as WoW that they make, they will self-implode. If there is the slightest slow-down of content release, the WoW die-hards will complain that they're being neglected and that the entire dev team is working on the new mmo (even if they're not related)

If Blizz brings out an mmo that caters to the same market as WoW players, it will compete with itself and it's risky as they need to consider how far they can push the graphics engine - too far and old people won't sub/migrate; too little and new people will think it looks too crummy. In all likelihood, many mmo addicts who have been thinking of quitting may possibly just throw in the towel.

In all likelihood, if it happens that Blizzard brings out a WoW Killer, it will possibly fall victim to WoW's own success. I would hate to be Blizzard right now, losing numbers in a (great) aging game and carefully trying to position themselves to attract new players /or old WoW players back to their new mmo.

Titan beta, wow subscriptions increase by 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    I'm not sure the playerbase is naive enough to get suckered into another annual pass.
    I got a mount and a free $60 game - for a game I was going to play anyways.

Sure did get suckered though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure the playerbase is naive enough to get suckered into another annual pass.
    Agreed. They'll get a fraction of the people they got last time.

And still some of those will cancel anyways, etc.

But for the sake of OP's thread:

Annual Pass II

What would most likely make it:

- Unique Hearthstone Deck and Hero
    - Unique WoW Mount
    - Next Expansion Beta Access
    - Next Expansion free.

Stuff I wouldn't put past them at this point to include this time around:

- Extra Character slot(s)
    - Full BoA functionality (Cross server)
    - XP Boosts
    - Unique Achieves
    - Unique AP Purchase Title
    - Character Transfer discount / incentives.

Well assuming its a one year commitment then i don't see how its being suckered into it. I mean if say they start sign ups this oct for it and i know i will be playing til the next xpac and give it a try then you would only be naive to not get it. I mean you are spending no more money and you get alot of free crap. I mean the people imo who were foolish were those who played for a year and did not get it. Now a two year one is rather unlikely as i wouldnt risk that since i can somewhat predict if i would be willing to give a game a years worth more time but two years i cant tell.

Probably
    Next WoW expac Beta access
    Free Hearthstone
    Tyraels Charger again
    maybe beta access for whatever else they want us playing this next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    Probably
    Next WoW expac Beta access
    Free Hearthstone
    Tyraels Charger again
    maybe beta access for whatever else they want us playing this next year.
    As Hearthstone is going to free I'd love to see them do that if only to see people claiming they were going to buy it anyway and what a great deal it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    As Hearthstone is going to free I'd love to see them do that if only to see people claiming they were going to buy it anyway and what a great deal it is.
    If it's incorporated into some sort of WoW deal, i'm sure it'll be interesting.

"Pay for Hearthstone - receive 'xyz' in game".

doubt we'll see a 24month pass, 12months is already borderline too much, let alone annual.

10+ Year Old Account
    We get a title "<name>, the Supreme Nerd"

Jokes aside, no doubt something close to the last one, a mount, guaranteed xpac beta, maybe SC2 full for free... who knows?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    We get a title "<name>, the Supreme Nerd"

Jokes aside, no doubt something close to the last one, a mount, guaranteed xpac beta, maybe SC2 full for free... who knows?
    Last SC2 expansion would make sense, along with Titan beta access, WoW expansion beta access, etc..