Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In fact this entire argument as far as I'm concerned is done. The developers have acknowledged that one of the problems with mists is NOT ENOUGH DIFFICULTIES OFFERED. Guess who just fucking LOST. YOU LOSE.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    At this point it doesn't matter what I say because there is no way to please you people without giving in. Honestly there is no middle ground get better or drown.
    No, you could make a convincing argument. And we, being honest people, would admit that you had a point.

You do not seem to be able to do either of those things.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

If these guys linked their WOL, the conversation would be over. I know what the numbers would be like and they would be bad which does make any game in the world harder lol. Hey i cant beat this boss, well you are really bad, MEH that doesnt matter i should be able to do everything you do but with handicap parking included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Untrue. Simple mechanics but they were pretty fatal and unforgiving. Not really something the average raider can handle as TBC raid model proved.
    Their were far less of them and they were far more forgiving and easier to avoid. can you imagine if ToT had ANY BOSS AS EASY as Kazrogal. You people didn't play bc your all ignorant.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    See the problem is anythign I list you'll just break down and say not a problem. You don't fuckign get it because your like a robot. They are HARD and OVERWHELMING FOR OTHERS not for you. It's useless to argue with you both because your a true white knight but also because the developers have already suggested they know better. It's academic. YOU LOSE.
    Are you ok? I'm not even trying to be funny or sarcastic here. You seem like you're getting REALLY worked up over this and essentially running in circles. I can see how that would get tiring and frustrating. Are you still fighting for the same point? Because you seem to be on a relentless mission to get your opinion across. There's no way something that lopsided is worth getting that emotionally invested in, right?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    It's sad really.I hope everyone sees this.You are litteraly unable to write down your ''arguments'' or give me the number of your ''magic post in this thread earlier''.
    I don't care about your WoW thread I'm asking you a simple question,what exactly makes normal raiding so hard?
    Bad players doing half the dps/Hps they should be doing makes every single fight harder. Standing in fire and being ignorant makes it harder. This has nothing to do with the boss difficulty, that is all the player not the difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    How is it people pug this INSANELY hard content? Full clear each and every week, with alts and pugs. How? People with some blues full clearing this incredibly hard instance? How do they do it?

People talk of needing motivation to get better? Get off your ass and learn your class like you should have when you were leveling or hit 90. Hit 90, learn your priority rotation, gems/reforge, all of that in 30min then you are set until a patch hits and there are at times very small adjustments of changes which are easy.

None of this matters until people decide to get BETTER. You want things to get easier so people dont have to get BETTER but people have to play at a certain level with the few brains cells they have and the flickering light that is their synapse attempting to fire, you can just go FULL retard, it never works, havent you heard?
    Why have you not killed Lei Shen yet? People supposedly have unlimited capacity at getting better, but months into the patch you still haven't killed him? Come on, its easy to get better and overcome that boss, so why haven't you killed him yet?

Or maybe, some people have limitations on their skill level, and different people are stuck at different levels.

No, you could make a convincing argument. And we, being honest people, would admit that you had a point.

You do not seem to be able to do either of those things.
    This coming from the worst of the worst whiners on this forum, the King of bads himself.

If these guys linked their WOL, the conversation would be over. I know what the numbers would be like and they would be bad which does make any game in the world harder lol. Hey i cant beat this boss, well you are really bad, MEH that doesnt matter i should be able to do everything you do but with handicap parking included.
    Wow. The argument is that there's a large group of people whose level of skill falls between LFR and normal. How would linking WoL refute that? You seem to think that by demonstrating that someone is less skilled than you, that demolishes their argument?

Gamer ad hominem, gotta love it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    It's sad really.I hope everyone sees this.You are litteraly unable to write down your ''arguments'' or give me the number of your ''magic post in this thread earlier''.
    I don't care about your WoW thread I'm asking you a simple question,what exactly makes normal raiding so hard?
    The only thing sad is your inability to do a simple forum search. It's not my wow thread and I wrote them earlier in this very thread. If you lack the basic ability to go back and do a search then well you have other issues to deal with.
    The hammer comes down:

Your belief in this matter is irrelevant. I hate to be blunt like that but I'm sorry. The level of difficulty is exactly that big a jump relative to what the player base can accomplish and what it's willing to stomach.
    It is pretty bold to say that my point of view is irrelevant and then assume a role as the spokesman of a group of players.

Anyway, the discussion has reached the point where it's running in circles and the ones participating are the same people from both of the sides. Neither camp will likely change their opinion either. This seems like a good time to call it a night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Are you ok? I'm not even trying to be funny or sarcastic here. You seem like you're getting REALLY worked up over this and essentially running in circles. I can see how that would get tiring and frustrating. Are you still fighting for the same point? Because you seem to be on a relentless mission to get your opinion across. There's no way something that lopsided is worth getting that emotionally invested in, right?
    No I'm good. It is frustrating but so is dealing with poorly programmed scripts which is what arguing with some of these people is like.
    The hammer comes down:

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Why have you not killed Lei Shen yet? People supposedly have unlimited capacity at getting better, but months into the patch you still haven't killed him? Come on, its easy to get better and overcome that boss, so why haven't you killed him yet?

Or maybe, some people have limitations on their skill level, and different people are stuck at different levels.
    You mean HEROIC progression. Take it slow i know it seems unbelievable to some. You mean the Lei SHen ive killed 9 times and the first time in last tiers gear? Go away if you are too lazy to even look up things and just whine and cry with your fellow tards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    This is getting pathetic. Ad hominem? Are we that sensitive now?
    No, not sensitive. Merely demonstrating the person I am arguing with has so little ammunition that they're now firing blanks.

Wow. The argument is that there's a large group of people whose level of skill falls between LFR and normal. How would linking WoL refute that? You seem to think that by demonstrating that someone is less skilled than you, that demolishes their argument?

Gamer ad hominem, gotta love it.
    Actually im betting their skill levels is LFR.

Well when you offer somethign worth reading and stop white knighting so hard then we can have a conversation.
    Actually I would never have a conversation with you because you are incapable of intellectual thought and think everyone should cater to the lowest common denominator. Sorry that isn't how things work. Now if you want to have an intelligent conversation please tell me in your own words.

What makes the Throne of Thunder raid instance so difficult. And why to you believe other human beings don't have the mental capacity to do them if they desire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    It is pretty bold to say that my point of view is irrelevant and then assume a role as the spokesman of a group of players.

Anyway, the discussion has reached the point where it's running in circles and the ones participating are the same people from both of the sides. Neither camp will likely change their opinion either. This seems like a good time to call it a night.
    It's relevant to you and that's fine. That's why you share it and we may take something out of it. that particular belief though really is irelevant in more ways than one. The developers have stated a need for more difficulties in the game. That's it. Simple as that. Game over Man.

I do agree on the second part though. I'm done this is an argument that has become over run with fools.
    The hammer comes down:

Actually I would never have a conversation with you because you are incapable of intellectual thought and think everyone should cater to the lowest common denominator. Sorry that isn't how things work. Now if you want to have an intelligent conversation please tell me in your own words.

What makes the Throne of Thunder raid instance so difficult. And why to you believe other human beings don't have the mental capacity to do them if they desire?
    It is rather ironic that these uber smart people lack the ability to even clear normal mode yet talk down to others who see how easy it is for people with actual synapses firing in their brain. People who clear content in much less gear and quicker than people completely geared out yet they are the smarter of the two. That makes about as much sense as Normal being too hard lol.

In fact this entire argument as far as I'm concerned is done. The developers have acknowledged that one of the problems with mists is NOT ENOUGH DIFFICULTIES OFFERED. Guess who just fucking LOST. YOU LOSE.
    Why don't you turn Caps on instead of hitting the shift key? It requires far less effort something I'm sure you are quite fond of.

Infact all keyboards should have caps on by default.

You mean HEROIC progression. Take it slow i know it seems unbelievable to some. You mean the Lei SHen ive killed 9 times and the first time in last tiers gear? Go away if you are too lazy to even look up things and just whine and cry with your fellow tards.
    I do mean heroic lei shen. Why haven't you killed him? Other guilds killed him over a month ago. Are you not skilled enough? If so, why not spend 30 minutes getting better?