10+ Year Old Account

How would YOU improve WoW?

Interesting thread on the official forums where a lot of good ideas were said about how to improve the game. Try to be constructive and don't just go "BAD GAME IS DEAD LOLZ", that doesn't help anyone.

Here are some of mine:
    -New and improved CRZ. If done correctly, it could solve the issue of server populations. Going more in depth, my changes would be:
    -Limit connected realms to 3-4 realms (less for high pop realms)
    -Limit connected realms to 3-4 realms (less for high pop realms)
    -Cross realm AH
    -You can guild and raid current content with people from connected realms
    -Node spawns in pre-MoP content increased by 50%
    -LFG connects you more often with people from connected realms
    -CRZ in Pandaria, mob and node spawn increased by 50% to compensate
    -More punishment for cross-realm griefing

-More world bosses
    -Tougher world content; more elites, more group bosses, more world bosses, etc. (IoT is a good example of this)
    -LFR drops the same ilvl gear as 5-man heroics, and doesn't give legendary quest items (I'm sick of getting yelled at for not doing the current tier's LFR).
    -Current heroics buffed by 20%
    -10/25 shared lockout removed
    -More attention to PvP balance
    -More heroic-only bosses for the hardcores. Because why not.
    -Separate PvP/PvE specs
    -Combination of the Wrath and MoP talent systems (talent point every level with a 'meta' MoP-like talent every 15 levels)
    -Less of a stress on daily quests as content
    -Implementation of longer, more difficult questchains at level cap.
    -More leveling dungeons
    -Less focus on scenarios
    -Faction shared tag on elite rares and group rare bosses (like in IoT)
    -Class quests (not the crappy ones we have now)
    -More focus on older, less-used capital cities
    -Give us more areas to explore in the world
    -More elite areas in zones. Isle of Giants is a great example of what I want to see.
    -World events. I want to see the world feel more 'alive'. Let's see world bosses attacking cities, groups of elite pats attacking important questing hubs.
    -More focus on world PvP.
    -Close the gap a bit more between low end PvP and PvE. Make it so that geared PvErs don't get annihilated in low end PvP (which they're doing in 5.3 a little bit), and make it so that geared PvPers can hold their own in lower end PvE.
    -More min/max type stats. Bring back armor pen, block rating, spell pen, resistances, etc. Not just the haste/crit/mastery/exp/hit we have now.
    -Hearthstone mini-game in WoW
    -More focus on city PvP. Add in some more 'bosses' to cities that give honor/conquest/achievements when killed. Add in some more elite guards to cities that don't have a lot of player activity
    -Less focus on LFR loot and more focus on what it was actually meant to do; show the content off in a less 'hardcore' environment.
    -Heroic 5-man 'progression' dungeons. I.e, have 2 different level cap difficulties, heroic, and elite. Elite would drop higher ilvl gear.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA