Plants vs Zombies 2

So I am a little late here and I couldn't find a thread on this (apologies if there is one), but the teaser was released a week or so ago for the sequel. I was really shocked I thought the new Facebook game PvZ Adventures was the sequel.

Very happy to see this, might go popcapsules of sleeping pills and time travel to July!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely teaser, can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm cautiously looking forward to it! Why cautiously? Because lately the more I've looked forward to something, the more I've cried.

Really hope it doesn't have the awful bug the first one had. I loved that game, but after 35 hours playtime, all my progress was randomly erased. Was a massive issue at the time with thousands of people experiencing the same thing and being told there was nothing Popcap could do about it. Haven't played it since.

Fuck yeah. Best game of 2009 - or, since 2009.

I like Plants vs Zombies game so much, got Different versions of the aPlants vs Zombies here freeappstools.com Who can share more versions.

Unfortunately, I will not be touching this with a 10 foot pole, even if it is half decent. The original PvZ creator is no longer even associated with the game because he didnt want to have to deal with the microtrans crap popcap / ea was trying to shovel into it.

Reall, This is all you need to know about this game:

Those plants in the picture above? Last i had heard, the ONLY way to get them is to pay for them......

The "pay to win" Microtrans cash shop is HEAVILY in focus, with core rank plants from version 1 available only by real money purchase through the shop. It is also appearently very grindy, to the point that unless you like re-playing the same level over and over and over and over ad nauzeum to advance to new stages, your only option to continue will be to fork over more cash to unlock new content.

Been playing this for a little bit i like it but prob won't play for much longer. It looks better than the first one but its all about micro transactions £2.99 for a plant you normally get for just playing the game in the first one seems a bit stupid to me. The overcharge plant seed feature is pretty fun and the power ups are pretty cool even if you don't get much use out of them unless you buy points with real money. The game is free so it is at least worth a try you can get by without spending any money.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/plan...597986893?mt=8
    Last edited by Muffin the Manslayer; 2013-09-05 at 10:43 AM.