AoE Placement Addon?

GW2 had a handy function where if you clicked the bind for the AoE and then hit the same binding once you've aimed at the ground, it would fire off.

Does WoW have any addon that has that function?

For example, say my bind for Death and Decay is V. I click it once to ready the spell, and then click V again when I've aimed at the ground location to cast it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    GW2 had a handy function where if you clicked the bind for the AoE and then hit the same binding once you've aimed at the ground, it would fire off.

For example, say my bind for Death and Decay is V. I click it once to ready the spell, and then click V again when I've aimed at the ground location to cast it.
    1. Set up a key bind for your DnD (I use ctrl-D for most of my droppable AoEs, personally; use whatever you want).
    2. Move mouse to where you want DnD
    3. Hit key to set up your DnD
    4. Click mouse to drop.

Is this too complicated?

4. Click mouse to drop.
    That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Is reading too complicated for you?

There is not. You have to click to place it after you've activated the spell and the rune is displayed on the ground

That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Is reading too complicated for you?
    A far as i know there is noway to autocast a ground AOE spell. Unless a mod comes out and then probs gets banned :P

Deleted
    No, you can't. There's no macro command to left click, as it would be used for a lot of 'malicious' stuff, so you can't do what you're describing.

What you might find easier is to bind the targetable aoe to a button on your mouse.
    I am currently using the scroll wheel for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    What you might find easier is to bind the targetable aoe to a button on your mouse.
    I am currently using the scroll wheel for this.
    This is what I often end up doing as well. Either wheel-click, or button4.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P