10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Dk Unholy 5.2 PvP Guide

Sup guys! =) Me and my friend have finally completed our DK 5.2 Unholy PvP Guide, and we might add an little extra video for 5.3 aswell... =)

We couldn't post all the glyphs, macros and such in the description of the video so here's a link to:

Picture with Macros, Glyphs, Addons & More!

Here's the video! =) Thanks for watching! We're also very welcome to feedback! This is our very first guide!

Deleted
    Cool Guide! =) I actually think it's quite good for being your first guide ever, you put different topics in catagories which is great, it is well organized. Good Job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepydeath View Post
    Cool Guide! =) I actually think it's quite good for being your first guide ever, you put different topics in catagories which is great, it is well organized. Good Job!
    Thanks for the feedback! =) I really appreciate it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! =) I really appreciate it!
    No problem really ^^ But some things you should consider for making a guide next time is to make a script and record the sound before you record, this will make you more secure about what you talk about, because I saw you lost yourself on some things but it's okay. It's just 1 thing to consider for next time. Otherwise, really great! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Please share the video with your friends and family if you want! =) I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! =)

Deleted
    You were missing some important stuff like the whole pet and how to manage it, how to setup burst, and few important macros (every petmacro for example) but its alright guide for someone who is new to the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Problim View Post
    You were missing some important stuff like the whole pet and how to manage it, how to setup burst, and few important macros (every petmacro for example) but its alright guide for someone who is new to the class.
    What is the proper way to setup unholy burst? I've just recently started pvping somewhat seriously, and I have trouble against any healer teams in 2s. Normally what I do is diseases, FeS x2 to get death runes, scourge strike. Then I spam FeS to build up enough RP to get 10 Blood Charges and transform my ghoul, and then I can finally do 4 necrotics, Blood Tap x2, more necrotics, when runes recharge FeSx2, ERW and a few more necrotics. It's not very effective though, and takes forever to build up, doesn't leave much room for chains/strangulate. (I also summon gargoyle when necrotic is stacked up decently, and save my pet stun for my burst)

i think blood should be a 1h spec aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying but you are missing some very important points such as when to NS, when to use cooldowns, how to burst, pet management etc...
    Aside from that, resilience > every other stat, it's by far the strongest stat.

One thing I noticed as well, macroing blood tap is bad for PvP, you want to control it manually for maximum burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much for giving feedback people! This will give us time and some things to feature in the next major DK guide coming in Patch 5.4.

A very big thank you from Genesis & Grimetok who has the channel Soulreaze. =)