Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Are these people serious? Wouldn't matter if they went around killing babies, the population grown in India & China would just make their efforts worthless ...
    They have a section about "Are you really serious" and their answers is basically "yes" so... guess so.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    There there, it's not so bad. The world is only half darkness, the other half is in the light.

Luckily it spins on its axis, so we all take turns in the dark.

...What?
    THERE IS ONLY DARKNESS

from 6pm to 6am >.>

Deleted
    Pros: Love and food.
    Cons: A lot more things.

So we can easily conclude that the pros outweigh the cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    People are dying, murders, massmurder weapons, war, cancer, climate, torture etc etc
    Only darkness
    Saying "the world is only darkness" is extremely emo. The world isn't only darkness. As a matter of fact, all of those things you listed are in the minority if you're talking about things happening in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Saying "the world is only darkness" is extremely emo. The world isn't only darkness. As a matter of fact, all of those things you listed are in the minority if you're talking about things happening in the world.
    Oh gosh, people call me emo for posting stuff like this, i think its like this

$10 the person making this thread is in high-school, dark hair, straightens it and listens to My Chemical Romance.

(Just a joke - Don't get butthurt!)

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 10:10 AM ----------

Oh gosh, people call me emo for posting stuff like this, i think its like this
    But clearly, you've got no understanding at all about how life really is. If you just watch the news, sure, life sucks. But if you actually go out there, and experience it, you'll find that there is just as many amazing, truly epic experiences to be had ...

Seriously - You want people to stop assuming you're a 17 year old "depressed" emo, then stop acting like one.

Deleted
    People are dying, murders, massmurder weapons, war, cancer, climate, torture etc etc
    Only darkness
    Yet still in this same nightmare I find my love for life. Go figure.

Deleted
    Did I also mention there is bacon? If everything was bad and there was just one good thing, bacon, life would still be amazing.

maybe you watch 2 much tv/news.

if you engage around your environment (go out and smell fresh air), you will find it much less darker.

You're right,everything sucks.

Deleted
    Bacon.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    this.

Not to mention that this is pretty much the most peaceful period in human history..
    this x2! Don't let this slip by inn the media's coverage off the next "dark" thing. Earth is very peacefull. We can't do much about muslims and religion, just don't watch the news if that annoys you
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Good thing you weren't born around a time period like the early 1900's.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Good thing you weren't born around a time period like the early 1900's.
    Lemme guess, ur over 100 years old
    No really i know i know, hitler, nazis, concentration camps and world war 1900

@OP: If it depresses you so much, stop watching the news. Because good news doesn't sell anywhere near as wel as bad news, reports always focus on everything that goes wrong -anywhere- in the world, and even then, only the 'exciting' news.

Bomb goes off in Boston that barely kills a handfull of people? OMFG WORLD NEWS FOR DAYS!
    Hundreds of people dying from starvation every week? Small add on the back of the newspaper asking for a contribution.
    Campaign that set up dozens of wells/irrigation to combat that starvation finishes succesfully? No one cares.

Start focusing on the good things in life and you'll notice that there's actually quite a bit more of that to go around...

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    @OP: If it depresses you so much, stop watching the news. Because good news doesn't sell anywhere near as wel as bad news, reports always focus on everything that goes wrong -anywhere- in the world, and even then, only the 'exciting' news.

Bomb goes off in Boston that barely kills a handfull of people? OMFG WORLD NEWS FOR DAYS!
    Hundreds of people dying from starvation every week? Small add on the back of the newspaper asking for a contribution.
    Campaign that set up dozens of wells/irrigation to combat that starvation finishes succesfully? No one cares.

Start focusing on the good things in life and you'll notice that there's actually quite a bit more of that to go around...
    Brb gonna burn the newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Did I also mention there is bacon? If everything was bad and there was just one good thing, bacon, life would still be amazing.

Last edited by Narwhalosh Whalescream; 2013-05-13 at 09:28 AM.

life a bitch and then you die

Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    life a bitch and then you die

Deal with it!
    If you want a picture of the future, Imagine a Human boot stamping on a orc face FOREVER!

Lemme guess, ur over 100 years old
    No really i know i know, hitler, nazis, concentration camps and world war 1900
    Great Depression, WWI, WWII, etc. You'd probably have just offed yourself if your that depressed over things today.

Today is a trip to Disney Land comparatively. Hell, compared to the majority of human history, today is just amazing.

If you want a picture of the future, Imagine a Human boot stamping on a orc face FOREVER!
    Not if my orc has anything to say about it

Wait wrong thread