Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Your biggest accomplishment?

I have been posting a bunch of neagtive type threads, and its about time to post some good things!
    for me it was overcomming my server case of OCD!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally getting my driver's permit at the age of 21. Also for the fact that I'm actually out driving now on the roads, practicing. Feels good man.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Won first price for setting up a budget for a youth company. There where somewhere above 10 other companies, though only 3 where from classes with economics as a field, 2 of which where at the second year of study (mine among the two).
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Teaching my firstborn kid her first 3 words: Dad, Metallica, Mom.

So much win. Totally worth it.

Hmm, I'm boring nothing has really happened to me yet. I'll just go with what the guy above me said. Getting my license at 15.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I found my house keys as well as a chocolate bar once after a pretty lengthy and tiresome search!

Deleted
    Err, still being alive, I guess...

Getting into Med School i guess...

Home fully paid off before age 24. Gonna sink into a 401k and retire early like a boss.

Passing my permit and drivers test the first time i took them.

Also punching a guy that shot his (perfectly healthy) dog in front of his daughter.

Not shitting my pants infront of 150 other students taking their exam when i left first cus i was done after 45 minutes.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Finding someone that I love and that loves me back. o.o

Deleted
    Surviving so far.

Supporting myself for the last 8 years, since the age of 17. Definitely my biggest accomplishment. I grew up in a bit of a broken home, I'll leave it at that, but from my senior year in high school onwards I've had to mostly fend for myself.

I've had some support through the years, especially in the beginning (which I'm extremely thankful for), but I've always held a job and gone to school. School has been a long process due to paying for it completely out of my own pocket. I don't like the idea of loans, at least not for school, so I'll be pleasantly debt-free after I graduate.

I'm now 25, working two jobs (at least for the summer), paying all my bills on my own, and just shy of finally completing my Bachelor's. It's not a lot, but it makes me proud I crawled out of where I came from.

Deleted
    Being awesome after a long puberty of not being awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking a dump this morning. It was pretty fantastic.

Deleted
    I once ate a box of cigarettes for a dare. It's harder than it looks. I also felt like I was dying the next day.

In seriousness, if I had to be self-congratulatory for a second.. a play I was a lead in was taken to the Wales Millennium Centre which is a pretty big deal.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2013-05-13 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Taking a dump this morning. It was pretty fantastic.
    Mine was probably bigger and better.

I would have to say attending and finishing graduate school with a 4.0 average. I say this because I hated HS and by the time I was a senior I skipped most days to hang out with my boyfriend (now husband). I only passed because my teachers just gave me a C. I never wanted to go to college but after a year of working for min. wage I decided I did want to go to college and do something I loved. Yesterday was my graduation and I am extremely proud of how much I have grown up since HS and how hard I have worked to maintain my grades.