SC2 Melee Map made after Icecrown by friend!

A friend of mine made a ladder map after Icecrown from WoW. I'd like to share this with you guys. Let me know what you think of the map!

Here's a video of the map that showcases a 1v1 battle between two Master Rank players:

As always, feedback will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by TacticMove; 2013-05-13 at 05:01 PM.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is Arthas being there something he added, or is it a easter egg Blizzard put there? O.o
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    Is Arthas being there something he added, or is it a easter egg Blizzard put there? O.o
    Lol, yeah that was added by him, but it's also from one the easter eggs made by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a really cool map. Kudos to your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Looks pretty badass. Will give it a shot when I get spare time if it's on the custom map list.

Thanks for the comment.

The custom map section on StarCraft doesn't seem to get used a lot. Everyone's more likely to stick with official the ladder maps, but I can't really blame them for that. I mean, you don't really get anything much out of playing custom maps, whereas in ladder maps you play it because people play it to get achievements and because they're used for tournaments.