Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Okay now that discussion died down on paladin forum, I got a confession to make.

I have used HA on one fight in both T14 and T15. That was Garalon in HoF. Ofc I tried it sometimes, but always found it worse than the other choices so Garalon was the only fight that I actually chose it over the others. But that was because I was playing with EF!
    I loved that. Popping HA and blanketing the entire raid with EF, was a huge raid healing CD.
    Not sure so many people used HA as a cooldown to blanket raid with EF, I like the idea, sadly SS is to strong on most fights.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Okay now that discussion died down on paladin forum, I got a confession to make.

I have used HA on one fight in both T14 and T15. That was Garalon in HoF. Ofc I tried it sometimes, but always found it worse than the other choices so Garalon was the only fight that I actually chose it over the others. But that was because I was playing with EF!
    I loved that. Popping HA and blanketing the entire raid with EF, was a huge raid healing CD.
    Not sure so many people used HA as a cooldown to blanket raid with EF, I like the idea, sadly SS is to strong on most fights.
    I might have done that a bit on Elegon. Maybe perhaps possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    I might have done that a bit. Maybe perhaps possibly.
    That used to be my answer when I was younger and my mom asked me if I had done my homework.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.