D2 ladder reset tomorrow (tuesday 5/14)

The D2 ladder will reset tomorrow, tuesday May 14th, 2013. Stay away from USEast, it is bugged. Join USWest or EU!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I tried going to it but I just can't do it like every time I tried I just couldn't deal with the graphics.

yea being like 16 blocks of a character is hard. its the same reason i havent replayed FF7, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    You know I tried going to it but I just can't do it like every time I tried I just couldn't deal with the graphics.
    dang kids being born in the year 2000 and complaining about graphics of great games...SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarz View Post
    dang kids being born in the year 2000 and complaining about graphics of great games...SMH
    This is 2013 and I want my eye candy.

Not true, its just not a good looking game, compare it to mario on the snes or dukenukem on DoS they looked waaay bettter imo

I never bother with the ladder resets anymore, I play them for a bit and then usually leave them for a few months, by time I'm interested in playing again there is a new ladder, feel like I might aswell just play non ladder. Been a while since I played D2 at all though, annoyingly almost all my chars expired. Normally expired chars come back when you double click them, but last time most of them didn't. Only have my oldest barb left.

Also only have 1 of my 5 accounts left, my first ever account is still active but Blizzard deleted all my other accounts. I dont get why they did this, they were years old and I always went back to them, left them for a few months due to Diablo 3 and blizz just deleted, but for some reason they kept my original.

Just checked and my oldest Barbarion expires today, so refreshed him.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2013-05-14 at 04:46 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Erhm, I don't think you should say that to Apathy hehe. If anything he recently done inn RPG's, he played the fuck out off Diablo2 to aswell :P

At some point its graphics are just so bad, its hard to get a drive for it again. I still keep my awesomesauce non-ladder account alive, but thats all. I just can't enjoy Diablo2 propor anymore, purely cause of graphics really.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I think ladder reset is still fun to play, before everyone gets imbagear and start to farmbot everything again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    When is the ladder reset supposed to happen? like 12 pm US time or what?

D2 was never a pretty game, even compared to other games of its time. In fact, it's pretty ugly. I don't blame him. I could never get into it for the same reason. Just wasn't aesthetically pleasing at all.

Let's get back on the topic of ladder reset. If you want to debate graphics, start a new thread.