Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I am quite sure I said so that the weakest existing team can complete it.
    This is impossible without designing everything far too easy for the appropriate compositions. In a game where every single person wins there are no winners.

In an MMORPG, especially as competitive and big one as WoW, there need to be multiple levels of difficulty in order to satisfy the needs of the different audiences.

Then may I respectfully suggest you are mistaken when you intone that you seek difficulty. I hope you follow my reasoning here - you said you wanted more challenge. I gave you a way to get that challenge, which you then rejected.
    There is a difference between achieving something actually challenging and pouring yourself a cup of coffee while juggling chainsaws. Having to inflict artificial challenge on yourself is generally the sign of a weak design or playing a game designed for completely different target audiences.

How is it any more artificial than getting the designers of wow do it? You do realise it's all arbitary, right?
    There is always a difference between a task set by someone else and self-inflicted challenge. It is also worth noting that this game is the developers' vision and they are capable of challenging people in ways in which they could not or couldn't even think of.

The developers are also the ones that set the rewards for completing the various tasks in the game. There is prestige that comes with those and that plays quite a big role in theme park MMORPGs. Arguing that the only reward should come from within won't bear fruit. It is the same as saying that anarcho-communism is the best political philosophy. It will simply not work large scale with humans being the way we are.

I don't want things to be easier.
    You seem unusually invested in the cause. You are also representing an awfully extremist mentality that the game should have no innate difficulty. Furthermore, you are often speaking on behalf of people who you're now saying do not even share the same views as you.

I just cleared ToT normal on my alt with a complete PuG.
    4 or 5 of them haven't even seen the bosses past Tortos.

No clue about this whole 'too hard' issue.