Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    trying to buy the complete warrior t3 from bmah, no luck yet =/

Mounts and pets

I have OCD for that shit and tbh i have all proffs so i dont need to spend gold on chants, gear or gems

Also 3k posts

i didnt have stuff to spend gold on so i spent around 20k on pets. no regrets !

Raw mats for professions I don't have. Sometimes when it's super late or super early and no one in my guild is on and I just don't feel like waiting, I'll buy prepared items (cut gems, belt buckles, shoulder enchants, etc) instead of either giving guildies the mats to make them, or bartering with guildies (I have a ton of enchant mats).

Once in a blue moon I'll buy an xmog item I cbf to farm. Only two things I'd drop a ton of cash on: Sylvanas' music box (actually passed up on a chance to get one, still kicking myself) or the Headless Horseman mount (should it ever come to the BMAH).

edit/update:

Oh and I guess reforging and xmogging, but I don't really think of those as costing much gold.

My repairs are free since I'm the GM of my guild. Well, all our members have the vault taking care of repair, so, yeah. But only I have no daily limit ... although I try to keep the limit high enough for the raiders that they only reach it if we have more wipes in a night than we realistically could have (it'd take dozens, and we'd just call it for the night before that -- since it'd mean we're having like sub three-minute wipes back-to-back-to-back ...)
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2013-05-16 at 09:39 AM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

had 10.5k gold. spent 10k on BMAH for battered hilt and won it (god bless shitty servers)

only made 500g in a week while being lazy so on 1k but since i only use it to buy enchants/gems im ok.

other than that my cash goes on transmog items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from raid-needs? Nothing.
    But I don't farm either, that's why my main only has ~ 30K

Sucks if you want T3 from BMAH though

just mounts mostly. still waiting for mimirons head to appear on the BMAH, then i can pretend to be Dr Robotnik.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Repairs. That is it. I have all professions covered and will farm my own mats if I need anything.

I have no real interest in pets, mounts or transmog gear.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Grand Expedition Yak and one of the engineering mounts (the rocket). Right after dinging 90, I also bought a couple of crafted epics. And that's it, for this expansion (didn't like the jewelcraft panthers). Oh, bought some transmog gear, too.

Nowadays I'm just spending on the usual - repair, gems, enchants, mats for my professions to make more gold. Additional crafted gear only and if only I really need it to keep pace with my raid group.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

TCG battle pets, and a few of the rare drop mounts from the BMAH. If a mount has like a 1% drop chance and is from an old expansion.. i´d just prefer to buy it rather than farm it. Time is money... i have more fun things to do then run stonecore 100 times.

Other than that, because I am not a progressive raider, I don´t need to spend that much on reforging, gems and enchants because I rarely put the best stuff on my gear unless I can cheaply make it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf hookers and Felweed.

These days, my single largest expense is mounts, but under the right circumstances battle pets and transmog gear can feature heavily in that equation, too.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

Nothing.

I try to hoard as much as I can for the next expansion.

If I ever come back hardcore next expansion, I will need it for powerleveling crafting, buying BoE gear, enchants, gems, recipes, etc. I never spend gold on trophy items, mounts, pets, etc.

I used my gold to buy BOE's for main and alts.

Else to help my various grinds out, and achivements. Basicly buying what I need.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Flasks,Potions (got alchemy but sometimes im just to lazy to relog on othe character to create them ), Food,Enchants,Gems and transmo gear sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try not to spend any gold, but when I do it would be for matts only, I only buy gear if I need to get iLvl high enough but then sell it back on AH after getting a better item.

Not playing anymore but when I did, I didn't spend my gold at all... As I got more and more bored of the game, it evolved into a "stockbroker/trading simulator" for me so I basically spent all my time on this mini-game instead of "playing". Much more fun but the problem was that u get hooked on accumulating gold so it's kinda locked down as u don't wanna spend it! :P

Weird perhaps but beats the shit outta the other minigames in WoW (like petbattles and such).

Deleted
    BoE recipes I might be missing (paid 30k+ for the Sageblade recipe recently) and not much else. Except the two pets I was missing for Raiding With Leashes, since they were off Gluth and Loatheb respectively, and I couldn't be arsed to slog through Naxx10 much longer.