8/13 Heroic MW LF progression focused guild

Hi! I'm looking for a guild around my progression to join.
    I play a solid healing monk, and have been healing bleeding edge content for the past 5 years now and understand what it takes. I was previously in a US top 50 guild and would like to stay within that range of progression (25 or 10, whichever has the best offer for me!). I left last night due to excessive drama.

Ideal raiding times for me will be Tuesday-Thursday around 730-1130 est. If your raid times aren't exactly like that don't worry, still contact me and I'll see if I can make those times. I'm willing to make a few sacrifices for the right guild.
    I'm looking for a guild that's within the 8/13 Heroic to 11/13 Heroic progression. I don't need much gear, mostly just heroic tier pieces and rings, everything else is mostly BiS already. I'm not interested in being in a guild filled with rage, when I come home to raid after a long day of work I want to have fun and enjoy myself. I understand when progression gets rough and 300-400 attempts are spent on bosses tempers can escalate, but over all I'd like to avoid that every night, and especially on farm content.

Other Interests:
    Challenge Modes (completed gold on my main, server first gold as of 11/30/12 with World 4th, US1st time in Jade Serpent, at the time)

RBGs (Ranked 2099 on Hpal during CoC Cleave season). Have slowly been working on gear for Monk heals, haven't done any this expac unfortunately.

Alt Raids!!! My Ele sham is in a guild on a different server and runs alt raids somewhat regularly.

Music, I play guitar in a local Metal/Djent band, and I'm pretty passionate about it. I've been playing for 8 years and have taught myself everything I know.

Phsyics. Really.....Physics is freakin awesome. Astro physics, and our universe on a micro and macro level, is freakin insane. I absoltuely love it, I plan on going back to college some time when time and money are available to major in this.

Other Notes: I work a full time job, typically I work Monday through Friday 9am-5pm but I'm gone from 7am-6pm est (rush hour traffic sucks). Sundays are normally rehearsal nights with my band, and saturdays I run my alt and usually our shows are saturday nights. As you can tell my schedule during the weekend is quite sporadic, and can be full or empty depending on the weekend. I never really know until a week in advanced, so relying on me to show up on the weekend is pretty much out of the question, though if I'm online and I'm not busy then I'm definitely more than happy to jump in and have fun, but ultimately this is why I'm looking for a weekday guild.

Please if you're interested either post here or send me a message, I'll share my battle tag and armory through pms. If you'd like to talk more in game I'd be more than happy to, I'm normally online when I get home from work on one of my toons

Hey, I'd like to talk to you about a possible 3rd healer spot, 6/13H Jin'Rokh, Horridon, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Durumu, Iron Qon.
    Mon-Thurs 6-10 PST
    Shinaynay#1591

Former top 100 25m <Did if the Whitney> 3/13 H soon to be 5/13 H this week has a immediate raid spot open for MW monk. Add me on battletag and we can speak further. Mom#1857

Don't dismiss us because of our progression. Look at our wow progress if you want. We have only raided 3.5 weeks and we already got 3 heroic bosses down and will have another 2 by the end of this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there Cyriaa,

Reading through your post and think you'd be a great fit with us at South of Heaven. We're a US50 25m team raiding on a nine hour week. You get an 8-years-stable guild with deep social ties and an easy schedule. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm to 12am EST.

Details below:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728554112

If you're interested, you can add ashin#1840 to chat with our guild leader in game. I'd also suggest you head to sohguild.com and post an intro in our public forum. Please include current logs, link to armory, and a brief recap of current and past experience. We like personality, so be sure to include some information about yourself outside of game.

Cheers.

Hey, I posted on your other thread, still interested in speaking with you

We do NOT recruit for the bench ever, and will never recruit for the bench. If recruited, this will be a core position.

Huge in Japan is currently US 23rd 25 man, 11/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
    Monday-Thursday 6:30-11:00 PST

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin View Post
    Hi there Cyriaa,

Reading through your post and think you'd be a great fit with us at South of Heaven. We're a US50 25m team raiding on a nine hour week. You get an 8-years-stable guild with deep social ties and an easy schedule. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm to 12am EST.

Details below:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728554112

If you're interested, you can add ashin#1840 to chat with our guild leader in game. I'd also suggest you head to sohguild.com and post an intro in our public forum. Please include current logs, link to armory, and a brief recap of current and past experience. We like personality, so be sure to include some information about yourself outside of game.

Cheers.
    Leyo, I applied to your guild I think last week. Ashin turned me down simply because you guys already have 7 healers and he/she didn't want to recruit for the bench.
    http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/t...r-application/

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Hey, I posted on your other thread, still interested in speaking with you

We do NOT recruit for the bench ever, and will never recruit for the bench. If recruited, this will be a core position.

Huge in Japan is currently US 23rd 25 man, 11/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
    Monday-Thursday 6:30-11:00 PST

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
    I would love to apply!! however, 11PST would be 2EST, I have to wake up for work at 7am EST, I wouldn't be able to do this I'm sorry :[

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Hunters(as we have 0)
    Holy Paladins(as we have 0)
    DPS Warriors(as we soon will have 0)
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    ...and exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leyo, I applied to your guild I think last week. Ashin turned me down simply because you guys already have 7 healers and he/she didn't want to recruit for the bench.
    http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/t...r-application/
    Well poop. Good luck in your search!

We currently have a core spot immediately available for a MW monk. We will be pushing to 5/13H this week. Our next raid is sunday night at 10pm EST. We can support a paid transfer if your interested. Contact Officer or myself at battle tag: Ragavash#1191

<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (3/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
    Warrior- 1 fury
    Rogue- 1 *High need*
    Death Knight- Closed
    Priest- 1 Shadow 2 Holy/disc
    Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
    Warlock- 1
    Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
    Shaman- 1 Elemental
    Mage- 1
    Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
    Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
    All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
    Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
    This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
    Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
    Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)
    Gesen- Gesen#1849

Now, I'm not that great at math, but you are currently 7/13 unless you count healing the floor a boss or staying alive a boss.

For those looking this healer had issues with survivability on basically every fight even after the mechanics were learned and understood. So just a forewarning. While his healing numbers can be competitive, his survivability has incredible issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rashnau View Post
    Now, I'm not that great at math, but you are currently 7/13 unless you count healing the floor a boss or staying alive a boss.

For those looking this healer had issues with survivability on basically every fight even after the mechanics were learned and understood. So just a forewarning. While his healing numbers can be competitive, his survivability has incredible issues.
    Lol and you think suzu is any better?

For those curious who this is, he is one of the many reasons I left my previous guild. The level of maturity both my last guild and this player showed is very low and as you can see, the trash talking even after I left continues.

Core spots available for healers in our raid sunday 19 May. Contact me in game BT: Ragavash#1191
    <DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (3/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
    Warrior- 1 fury
    Rogue- 1 *High need*
    Death Knight- Closed
    Priest- 1 Shadow 2 Holy/disc
    Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
    Warlock- 1
    Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver) *High need*
    Shaman- 1 Resto
    Mage- 1
    Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
    Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
    All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
    Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
    This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
    Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
    Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)
    Gesen- Gesen#1849

Well I did compliment your healing numbers, but ok.

Enjoy yourself wherever you get picked up. As for what I posted, it is only the truth that our logs will show.

Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yzZRF7OE7M

Therec thought I was the best healer.
    Honestly, I think you should grow up and leave ex members alone.
    They don't need your condescending comments, and neither do the guilds that are looking at the player.
    They're not retarded, they're capable of reading logs better than you are.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...survivability/

As for condescending so far I have been completely objective while responding to your personal attacks. But however you see it is how you see it, this is text after all with almost no way of correctly displaying emotion or potential malicious intent.

As I see I need to repeat myself again, your healing numbers are quite competitive. That I will not deny. The issue I brought up is the number of raise allies, rebirths, and soulstones we needed to use on your toon throughout progression encounters vs. the other raiders.

And again, gl in your guild search and have fun wherever you end up. This is a game after all and making sure your $15/month goes towards having fun is the most important part.

Cheers.

Hey there Cyriaa, check us out we might be the perfect fit for you.

Contingency is currently 8/13 Heroic ( 25M Raiding )

US 62 Rank Tier 14 ( Sha kill US 68 )
    US 77 Rank Tier 13
    US 179 Rank Tier 12

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
    or
    Officers
    Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
    Kalepal
    Peaceocake

I have found a guild (one that I raided with 2 years ago actually!!) and I'm no longer looking for a new guild. Thank you for the offers however, best of luck in your search for a healing monk!!