Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Grats to all the 2013 grads

nice work everyone. we made it to the end finally. maybe we arent from the same university or country for that matter, but we all know how much work we did to get to this point.

may life take u to great places

*fist bump*
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Grats dude! What did you get your degree in?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats everyone! also me graduating Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology in few weeks from now. 8)
    Summerjob after graduating, then going to army.... After that moving probably to own house, and trying applying to some university.

Deleted
    Welcome to hell!

Congratulations I guess. Enjoy struggling to become employed because you've spent the best years of your life racking up enormous debt, only for any company you do join, to re-educate you in how it actually happens in the real world!

Horray!

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Congratulations I guess. Enjoy struggling to become employed because you've spent the best years of your life racking up enormous debt, only for any company you do join, to re-educate you in how it actually happens in the real world!

Horray!
    Nice narrow view you have on the world there:P

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Nice narrow view you have on the world there:P
    Years of experience in trying to hire University & College Graduates in various fields.

Grats! Now have fun sending hundreds of job applications!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I've done jackshit the last 2 years. Lol.
    I still miss 3 oral exams. I had to turn in some paper thingie today to be able to even take the danish oral exam. But i just cba to even get out of bed this morning so didnt even start on that one. Whatevs. Doubt i'll even go do the english and maths exam.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    I've done jackshit the last 2 years. Lol.
    I still miss 3 oral exams. I had to turn in some paper thingie today to be able to even take the danish oral exam. But i just cba to even get out of bed this morning so didnt even start on that one. Whatevs. Doubt i'll even go do the english and maths exam.
    Another reason why I have no faith in the education system. People my age are finishing their University Courses too, and checking the Facebook feed over the last four years, shows just: "I hate this, this is so hard! Giving up!" or "Meh - CBA to turn in work today! Lulz!"