Poll: What do you thing of these Choices

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    I don't think they're exactly on good terms right now.
    I've seen that, but it's been a few "WoW years." What if... Garrosh was lying? If he wasn't lying, what if Garrosh uses her in someway? You can take this story anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by katji View Post
    I've seen that, but it's been a few "WoW years." What if... Garrosh was lying? If he wasn't lying, what if Garrosh uses her in someway? You can take this story anywhere.
    That's entirely possible, who knows what deals he's willing to make to secure his throne. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he promises her Thunderbluff for her assistance.

That's entirely possible, who knows what deals he's willing to make to secure his throne. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he promises her Thunderbluff for her assistance.
    Nice idea maybe the same could be said for Aethas, "help me defeat Regent lord to become the new Regent lord"

Deleted
    Nazgrim and/or Zaela could be a Noble Top Enforcer perhaps even joining you after you beat them after either learning the extent of Garrosh's crimes, or just having a moral crisis of some sort.

As said in the TvTropes article, a Noble Top Enforcers death is usually a tear jerker. If Nazgrim, for example, were to die- players wouldfeel pretty bad about it. Especially if he admonished them for working with the Alliance to divide the Horde.

Zaela I could see as more of a punch clock villain- she fights for Garrosh because she made a pact with him in Cata. She knows he is wrong, but never the less she fights the players as duty demands. Despite being a baddie, she could easily survive the downfall of Garrosh politically- especially if she was the one to issue the surrender order to the Kor'kron after Garrosh went down.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    True, very true. Not really saying she should be apart of the raid, but in my eyes she looks like a great asset. Revenge is the sweetest thing.

Deleted
    Is Garrosh still apart of the Horde? I mean, yeah, he's warchief and all -- but I don't think that's the case anymore. Why wouldn't he look to Magatha Grimtotem for help? I would.
    Because he hates her for taking away his honor? Just like it would be out of character for Garrosh to turn to the Burning Legion for help.

Deleted
    Is Garrosh still apart of the Horde? I mean, yeah, he's warchief and all -- but I don't think that's the case anymore. Why wouldn't he look to Magatha Grimtotem for help? I would.
    He did the same with that "akni'kai" or something, where Magatha 'empowered' garrosh's weapon

Not sure I like the idea of a sha-corrupted Thrall. We've been saving Sha-corrupted NPC's left right and centre already, and it's getting old.

Besides, Thrall doesn't seem to be the type to let pride take over his reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Nazgrim pretty much owes his current position to Garrosh and is a loyal soilder so he could very well be recalled to defend, Zaela is definatly in camp garrosh and brings the dragonmaw with her.

With the exception of Thrall and Aethas I think the other choices have solid footing, With ties in both in game lore and book's / comics / novels.
    Dragonmaw are untainted orcs, hence the skin color. They were pretty much forced into the horde in the beginning of Cata. Zaela have more honor than allowing the Dragonmaw to aide Garrosh once v5.4 comes..

Nazgrim is an honorable loyal soldier, yes.. But soldiers are only required to carry out lawful commands. Garrosh rules with abything but honor and lawfullness.. Nazgrim will soon come to realise, he can't serve Garrosh anymore..

Aethas (even though I said he didn't severve a comment) is loyal to Lor'themar.. He can "shift uncomfortably" as much as he want to. It's only natural, when he stands face to face with one of the only mages (Jaina) who have both the desire and ability to destroy him in seconds. Lor'themar (Lord Zhu was only a minorreason) is most likely the only reason she didn't do it in stage 4 (or was it 5?) on Isle of Thunder.

Garrosh is fresh out of friends, save the Kor'Kron and Mogu/Zandalari..
    Depending on what's possesing (Sha of Pride/Old God) Garrosh, he can have som Sha(ish)/demonic minions..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Because he hates her for taking away his honor? Just like it would be out of character for Garrosh to turn to the Burning Legion for help.
    Revenge is the sweetest thing.
    Turning to the Burning Legion is whacked. Not sure why you'd even bring it up, or try to compare the two anyway. You wouldn't go to Magatha to persuade her in joining your force? What if the voices Garrosh is hearing, that's if the Sha of Pride is involved somehow, try to lure Magatha to her death? It seems odd Garrosh would allow a traitor to leave his sight -- banished altogether. Definitely not his nature whatsoever.

Don't agree with Aethas, don't like Zeala there, and I'd prefer not Thalen but, whatever.

My 2 cents.

Deleted
    Man i really don't know... i first hoped that SoO would be a rather small instance like TotC leading to a huge final instance for MoP in 5.6...
    Now i read that it will be similar to Throne of Thunder.

Just having Orgrimmar as an instance would be quite boring wouldn't it? Also i don't like the idea of some average Horde-members that are stronger than Lei Shen and Sha of Fear.

What i would like to see:

Gates of Orgrimmar
    1. Boss: Gatekeeper XY. Maybe a Sha Infused badass Siegebeast.
    2. Boss: Gatebreaker-Encounter. Gimmick encounter where you have to damage the Gate while killing lots of Korkron that want to stop you.

City of Orgrimmar
    3. Boss: Some NPC linked to Garrosh, maybe a general or something like that.
    4. Boss: Korkron Elite-Guards (Council Style Encounter)

Garrosh's Last Stand
    5. Boss: Some envoy from the secret powers that support Garrosh (maybe affilated Old God)... could be a cool fight, imagine an simple old orc who looks like a simple consultant of garrosh and when you start fighting him he shows his true phase over the time of the enocunter.
    6. Boss: Garrosh

After Garrosh is defeated it is revealed that he is possesed by the Sha and that they are linked to the old gods.
    The Sha of Pride retreats to something like the Dread Expanse (where Sha of Fear goes), which is the homeland of the Sha similar to the Firelands.
    Jaina and Lorthemar make a portal so we can follow.

Dread Wastes
    7. Boss:
    8. Boss: Sha-builder... gimmickfight like Dark animus.

Inner Sanctum
    9. Boss:
    10. Boss: Some Old God related Boss
    11. Boss: Sha of Pride

Secret Chamber
    12. Boss (optional): Head of Y'shaarj
    After we kill off this one head we are told that it was just a small part of Yshaarj's body and we finally know that the next instance will be old god focused. Where we kill Y'shaarj.

For those who don't think Zaela would follow Garrosh, He free'd her people and appointed her Warlord of the Dragon Maw. His reign has done nothing but benefited her and her people, and with the portal to Orgrimmar she could be a great reinforcement boss that Garrosh calls midway through the instance.

Just for lol's here are some of her more memorable quotes;

Garrosh Hellscream says: Ahh, there she is. The battle-maiden of the Dragonmaw. Let me see your face.

Zaela says: Hellscream, I am Zaela of the Dragonmaw. Your people have freed mine from tyranny. We are your instrument. The strength of the Dragonmaw is yours to command. For the Horde!

AND

"I don't know how Garrosh Hellscream does it. He must possess great strength to hold together a force as diverse as the Horde... I should like to know him more"

Also wowpedia under notes lists

Notes
    -When first introduced, Zaela lacks any form of title. Upon reaching Crushblow, she has been named a Warlord.
    -Many fans pair Garrosh with Zaela.

Just saying this very well could happen

Deleted
    Kael'thas will come back once again.

Also, Onyxia.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who don't think Zaela would follow Garrosh, He free'd her people and appointed her Warlord of the Dragon Maw. His reign has done nothing but benefited her and her people, and with the portal to Orgrimmar she could be a great reinforcement boss that Garrosh calls midway through the instance.

Just for lol's here are some of her more memorable quotes;

Garrosh Hellscream says: Ahh, there she is. The battle-maiden of the Dragonmaw. Let me see your face.

Zaela says: Hellscream, I am Zaela of the Dragonmaw. Your people have freed mine from tyranny. We are your instrument. The strength of the Dragonmaw is yours to command. For the Horde!

AND

"I don't know how Garrosh Hellscream does it. He must possess great strength to hold together a force as diverse as the Horde... I should like to know him more"

Also wowpedia under notes lists

Notes
    -When first introduced, Zaela lacks any form of title. Upon reaching Crushblow, she has been named a Warlord.
    -Many fans pair Garrosh with Zaela.

Just saying this very well could happen
    At that time, noone knew Garrosh would go insane/possed... It doesn't hold any merrit anymore.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    At that time, anyone knew Garrosh would go insane/possed... It doesn't hold any merrit anymore.
    Perhaps the quotes hold no merit anymore but the fact is that during Garrosh's reign as war chief the dragonmaw have reached new power and they owe it to Garrosh. I do not see why people think she would not work with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps the quotes hold no merit anymore but the fact is that during Garrosh's reign as war chief the dragonmaw have reached new power and they owe it to Garrosh. I do not see why people think she would not work with him.
    Because Garrosh have no honor anymore..
    In Cata, he was still somewhat honorable (e.g. he kills the General in Stonetalon for murdering innocents), but not anymore..

Dragonmaw is, as I mentioned, untainted by demon blood.. It was Garrosh's father who got the orcs tainted, and thus less trustworthy..

Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    It's not like they can't just dream up a warrior or shaman somewhere along the line and slot them in. Let's go for a conservative 11 bosses in the Siege of Orgrimmar:

1. The Kor'kron Guard (council type fight outside Orgrimmar).
    2. Gate-Protector Zuggrov (first boss inside Orgrimmar).
    3. Warlord Zaela ("You shall go no further!"). [Tier piece]
    4. Grommash War Machine (mechanical badass made by goblins).
    5. High-Shaman Ugurugh (Garrosh's best shaman).
    6. General Nazgrim ("You won't approach the throne room!"). [Tier piece]
    7. Gomrak the Shadow-binder (a powerful orc warlock).
    8. Malkorok ("You shall NEVER attack the Warchief!"). [Tier piece]
    9. The Monstrosity (Garrosh unleashes whatever he made down in Ragefire).
    10. Garrosh 1 (we beat him up, but he gives it the ol' Fury of Frostmourne and Thrall gives his life to save us). [Tier piece]
    11. Garrosh 2 (the real fight where we're assisted by Saurfang, Vol'jin and Baine). [Tier piece]

There you go, a set of 11 bosses with no lore-raping going on. Also... I have a funny feeling we're going to have to deal with Magatha Grimtotem. Not sure why, I just have a feeling - let's call her boss 12, only on heroic mode.
    Just checked that out goremonger and yeah a list like the above one could be cool also.