How many runs did you guys need for Invincible? I'm at 142 atm and still no mountFarming on 6 chars now. (Started DK solo and added Lock and Hunter later on in MoP.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raxiel View Post
    How many runs did you guys need for Invincible? I'm at 142 atm and still no mountFarming on 6 chars now. (Started DK solo and added Lock and Hunter later on in MoP.)

Im over 100 to and same no luck(

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently Rarity says 149, but I'm sure there are some kills missing. I had less kills on Ultraxion, but now I have more, and I don't remember doing a week where I killed Ultraxion but not Arthas.

That said, I've taken a break from running ICC and DS the last couple of month.

Got Astral Cloud Serpent last night. Was half asleep in my chair, and popped out of my slouch when I saw 3 items in the chest.

Damn wish I were this lucky. Got a few rare mounts quite fast (South Drake <10, Fiery Warhorse <20) But the mount I'd want the most is never dropping

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    Im over 100 to and same no luck(
    I have 8 85 level alts parked in front of the Karazhan Portcullis for nearly 2 years now killing Attumen every week. So yeah.

I don't even want to count.

Then again, I got White Hawkstrider, Black War Mammoth and Deathcharger in the same day, so... Maybe I just drew my share of RNGesus blessings.

You wanna' talk about RNGesus, look at my signature note thing!
    Also, hit 125 Jikun and 105 Horridon kills without either mount dropping. I feel like my friend and I are really REALLY unlucky seeing neither drop from 230 kills :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Over 400 I think. Would need to armory count to be exact though. Most was during MoP and recently started again.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Also, hit 125 Jikun and 105 Horridon kills without either mount dropping. I feel like my friend and I are really REALLY unlucky seeing neither drop from 230 kills :/
    Was helping a friend get achievements the other day in some pug and Ji's mount dropped.
    Lost the of course, but all I could think about is your bad rng and how I will never see it again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    2000+ Sha of Anger, 2000+ Galleon, 278 Ultraxion, 62 Elegon, 40 Jinku, 25 Ruhkmar and 2 Horridon. Farm the hell out world bosses back in MOP and got Oondasta mount back then, I stopped starting WOD and one day I was finishing the meta for TOT and 3 guys were hitting Nalak so I ignore it and ran through, Nalak hit me with one of his lightning abilities before entering the instance once I entered I noticed that I got the usual gold loot from Nalak with coin roll and when I rolled the coin, mount drop. funny how things turn out. mount #321

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally pulled my finger outta my arse and got the Laughing Skull mount and the Onyx Panther, nothing rare, but I want my 300 collection now. Still about 30 away from it.

Deleted

finally
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2015-08-13 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Got Astral Cloud Serpent last night. Was half asleep in my chair, and popped out of my slouch when I saw 3 items in the chest.
    I have a heart attack every time there's 3 items in the chest, only to realise it's a profession pattern :s

Edit: Astral Cloud Serpent finally dropped after god knows how many kills (killed it weekly on 16 characters since WoD), I can finally retire my 2nd account!

Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2015-08-13 at 10:41 AM.

Need 25 more mounts for 300.

Probably won't see that until Legion comes out.

Feels good man.
    Also got 6/8 Challenger titles.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I'm at 264 mounts and can't even think of 36 mounts I could get that would get me to 300. Last one I got was from Rag a couple weeks ago and just bought the Savage Raptor today for 60k.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm at 264 mounts and can't even think of 36 mounts I could get that would get me to 300. Last one I got was from Rag a couple weeks ago and just bought the Savage Raptor today for 60k.
    Dont think its going to be doable for most of us before the new expansion. I'm missing 45 (could get to 35 if I bought the store ones) and then I'm missing like 5 from dungeons/raids and a couple from rare mobs. Still lots to go too.