Not the rarest mount but I got my Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent last night. I also bought the Mosshide Riverwallow. Puts me at 293!

Deleted
    Just got my Infinite Timereaver, around 1000 kills (Rarity shows 820, but I had around 150 unevided from the first Cata event when I didn't have the addon).

No screenshot since I'm at work but yesterday while leveling Arch on my dwarf I got the Voidtalon, finally. #281 for me, still a long way to go.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

http://imgur.com/IueDkNp

Decided to run it on an alt for transmog and it happened to drop so I'm happy, now I don't have full clear anymore

Just got one of my RAF accounts cleared and got the Cindermane as the first mount. Should have been two, but apparently there was an error in the email with one of them and it was not linked. They can't correct the issue or award anything to my account either, so I need to make another. Le sigh...
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

2 down only Ultraxion left

15+ Year Old Account
    Got an RAF-Mount yesterday, but due to a bug it didnt get displayed on battle.net (but it seems that it counts for legion)

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went to look for Poundfist last night before reset and struck gold!
    http://imgur.com/wyGDa3b
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Managed to get the Riding turtle after 16 minnows in garrison fishing. Was pretty excited

Finally got invizible after around 240 kills.

Deleted

/drool

Deleted
    I got the archimonde myth mount today im so happy, because im ususally so fucking unlucky with /rolls

Just got my mythic Blackhand mount. Can't be bothered with a screenshot for it. Mount #316.

I got lucky today. Both Fireland mounts in just one run.

Edit:// Just did Firelands on another Char and got the Mount from Ragnaros again o.O
    Last edited by Romath; 2016-02-04 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Guess it's time to whine in the thread for 100% drop rate. Time to do TOT, still need both from that and it'll take me to 16 from 300. Should finish off my argent tournament ones but got disrupted when they reset (yay for faction changing)

Had some great luck this week. No s/s though. Got Blazing Drake, Pureblood Firehawk(twice o_o) and Drake of the South Wind.

Got the Kael'thas dg mount (from the dungeon, not the phoenix). First dungeon mount (other than the timewalking mount). Now to farm Anzu a hundred more times.

500+ Sha,Gal,Oondasta kills
    126 elegon kills
    113 ji-kun kills
    116 Horridon kills.

Getting reeeaaaaaalllllllly tired of your shit RNG.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-02-05 at 02:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is going to be happy, a gold capped Swift Razzashi Raptor on BMAH.

Another week with Elegon being a complete moron. Nearing 200 buggy attempts with nothing.

#whingingconspiracy