10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Woot! Got the Grand Black War Mammoth! Albeit, it was after 2 expacs, but I'll take it!

On a side note, is Toravon soloable as a Priest? I don't know if Priests can get the debuff off in any way.
    Grats! I remember getting that back in Wrath with a 97 roll. I didn't even know it was a drop. Someone offered me 2k gold for it, but I collected so I kept it and still use it a lot to this day.

Couldn't raid with the latency issues I was having tonight. On the bright side I got Drake of the South Wind while killing time to see if latency would go down. Only have MoP stuff and the Cata RBG mount (been 30 or so wins away from that since 1st month of Cata) to be fully caught up outside of most of the retired mounts.

After months of hard work making gold (yes gold making for me is hard lol), I finally got my spectral tiger mount complete with cub ^_^. Though its not a rare drop as such, its still a mount I worked my ass off for and a mount I thought I would never own. I was to excited to take a screenshot as you can imagine lol.

Now all I need is Invincible to stop being invisible and ill be a happy druid!

Third post cataclysm kill between my hunter and the shaman and sixth overall kill:

Yup.. I'm totally never getting Invincible or Mim's Head now -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting at 235 mounts. I am still trying for Pureblooded firehawk, Invincible, Drake of Southwind, and the Aly mount (I am blanking on name). SoO raid mounts would be pretty spiffy as well. Iron Jug mount is pretty nifty looking IMO.

Yeah I'd love to get the Garrosh mount but the current group I'm with is pretty bad and I refuse to pay 400k for a kill on my server just for a mount. I don't know why I haven't been farming the Rag mount. Just laziness I suppose.

Got Flametalon of Alysrazor last week. Hoping for Pureblood Firehawk this week, so I can pass it to a mate who said hed buy me a pair of New Rock Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Third post cataclysm kill between my hunter and the shaman and sixth overall kill:

Yup.. I'm totally never getting Invincible or Mim's Head now -_-
    just a question, is tot4w soloable?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    just a question, is tot4w soloable?
    Yeah, Do conclave on normal, might take a few tries to get used to when you need to jump etc.
    Al'akir is just a zerg on heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Yeah, Do conclave on normal, might take a few tries to get used to when you need to jump etc.
    Al'akir is just a zerg on heroic.
    tank you! mount drops on 10man and 10man hc? might visit fl and tot4w tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    tank you! mount drops on 10man and 10man hc? might visit fl and tot4w tommorow
    Yea should drop on Normal and Heroic same with the Firelands mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me want to re-sub; so many mounts still elude me. Onyxian Drake and Fiery Warhorse really should have dropped for me by now.
    Good excuse to browse through my screenshots though.

15+ Year Old Account
    6 tries(raptor no drop yet)

Last edited by Slirith; 2014-05-02 at 04:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    6 tries(raptor no drop yet)

Any chance you could post/pm me a couple of screenshots of your ui.

Nice. I haven't seen a mount from a satchel since the ZA/ZG patch when a tank I was with got Rivendare's from theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    a little backstory, before the time of account-wide mounts, this happened on an alt i never really played. got them both on the same weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/IYmdhqj.jpg

i've got a few rare(er) mounts, this is just the only one i bothered to screenshot.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2014-05-02 at 05:46 AM.

On the day before my sub ran out I decided to try for Ashes of Al'ar on a few alts (Ashes being my only goal in WoW till Warlords). After a bit of hardship I got it on the final alt. All the joy was had that day.

I rember when I got the blue proto from the cta healer satchel in early cata.