10+ Year Old Account
    No, they confirmed that all the MoP world bosses can be bonus rolled, but none of the ones inside raid zones, and Rukhmar cannot either.

Deleted
    Finally got an invasion mount.

@Rorcanna Congrats!

Sadly this week I had no luck with any of the world bosses. My hope was to obtain at least one before Legion hits.

I just wanted to say that I hate Elegon so-so much. 210 attempts and nothing but million recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    @Rorcanna Congrats!

Sadly this week I had no luck with any of the world bosses. My hope was to obtain at least one before Legion hits.
    Same here! Bad luck so far. I didn't manage to do all of my nalaks last week but I started this week with nearly exactly 3k loot chances and nothing so far, no other world bosses yet either but hope for one before Legion.

I am starting to really lose patience with blazing drake, another week and nothing. 369 I almost want to give up on it.

Also at 320 carps for riding turtle. Had a fishing partner to speed things up that only needed Sea (which I have) but we got that for him last night. If anyone needs sea and not riding and wants to team up let me know! Us servers. Double the carps is great!
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2016-06-11 at 01:04 AM.

So far I have 3 life binders hans maiden from DS, no blazing drake, which is the last one I need for achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    So far I have 3 life binders hans maiden from DS, no blazing drake, which is the last one I need for achievement.
    I only have Blazing Drake from DS, which means 9 heroic runs a week for me. I also really hate that raid so I lost patience a few weeks ago and now I'm mostly just doing it on 10 man heroic (also I don't have the time for 9 25 heroics a week since I'm still doing Ulduar, ICC, Throne of the Four Winds and Ji-kun every week too). If Experiment drops before Life-Binder's, I'm gonna be really sad. I'm still really early into farming (at 80 kills), I don't really think I'm gonna get both mounts under 300. DS is just soul-crushing for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falagore View Post
    I just wanted to say that I hate Elegon so-so much. 210 attempts and nothing but million recipes.
    Welcome in my Elegon hate club :-D 278 so far for me

There's a battle bear listed on my AH for like 525k.. It's one of 3 TCG mounts I'm still missing but ughhhhhh

Someone tell me this is a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    There's a battle bear listed on my AH for like 525k.. It's one of 3 TCG mounts I'm still missing but ughhhhhh

Actually, the cards are running out so...it'll only get more difficult obtaining these mounts! DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Seems like this is the one people are usually stuck on. I would not be surprised to learn that it's sub 1% someone on the WoW forum said they contacted a gm about it and they said it was very, very low but who knows if they were telling the truth. All I know is that I am ready to tear my hair out over it, it is the last raid mount I need that can be solo farmed. I just know that I will be 400+ before it drops

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Actually, the cards are running out so...it'll only get more difficult obtaining these mounts! DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
    Something tells me they will release the last of the TCG rewards on the BMAH soon, which may help, although if only they made the BMAH a bit better.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Yeah I'll probably end up buying it because I'm a sucker.

Also found out today that my shitty trash can brewmaster monk could solo the Durumu achieve so yay Happydactyl for mount #321. The fact the Ox Statue does all of the work in that fight is utterly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post

Don't know which region you are but... wait, who am I kidding, you never see them on the EU AH any more because no-one sells them for less than cap

I'd buy that in a flash if I were you.

Don't have to bother farming this next expac now and wasting hours of my week on it. Unlike Elegon who is at 362 attempts...Mount #329.
    Last edited by Farath; 2016-06-11 at 11:18 PM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

What just happened!

Story: I decided to farm TLPD back in january, and I was doing the usual method for 2 weeks: camp one spot, fight with stackers, get killed by alliance. That got really frustrating and my time got a lot less, so I stopped camping. I still had my macro at hand so every time I went to Ulduar I spammed it just in case (no luck there, shocker). This week I went to get Skoll, and as I was realm-hopping to find him, in the 3 hours of looking around I found TWO TLPD corpses. Now this set me off, and started farming TLPD again, mainly in the morning, but decided to no-life this weekend and try my luck. Got up at 5 am yesterday, and started my work, but now with a different approach: I realm-hopped until I found a dead server (where /who only showed me and I checked all spawn points except Ulduar, and if all was empty I stayed), went to the huge bird nest at 38,65, where I could see all routes and spammed my macro. Had to change servers a few times because my group disbanded, but I was on the same server from around 5 pm yesterday until my kill, where Vyra spawned at 21:45, and I thought I'd stay for one more kill although I was getting a little sleepy. But it just wouldn't spawn! I was getting really tired, and I started falling asleep in my chair when at 5:40 my macro hit gold: TLPD! My last camping session with 25 hours was a little harsh though, I guess bedtime for me now haha. At least I watched 3 movies and finally started watching The Walking Dead while doing this, so it was kinda fun except for the part I really had to muscle through sleepiness from 3 am today. I'm wide awake now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
    What just happened!

Story: I decided to farm TLPD back in january, and I was doing the usual method for 2 weeks: camp one spot, fight with stackers, get killed by alliance. That got really frustrating and my time got a lot less, so I stopped camping. I still had my macro at hand so every time I went to Ulduar I spammed it just in case (no luck there, shocker). This week I went to get Skoll, and as I was realm-hopping to find him, in the 3 hours of looking around I found TWO TLPD corpses. Now this set me off, and started farming TLPD again, mainly in the morning, but decided to no-life this weekend and try my luck. Got up at 5 am yesterday, and started my work, but now with a different approach: I realm-hopped until I found a dead server (where /who only showed me and I checked all spawn points except Ulduar, and if all was empty I stayed), went to the huge bird nest at 38,65, where I could see all routes and spammed my macro. Had to change servers a few times because my group disbanded, but I was on the same server from around 5 pm yesterday until my kill, where Vyra spawned at 21:45, and I thought I'd stay for one more kill although I was getting a little sleepy. But it just wouldn't spawn! I was getting really tired, and I started falling asleep in my chair when at 5:40 my macro hit gold: TLPD! My last camping session with 25 hours was a little harsh though, I guess bedtime for me now haha. At least I watched 3 movies and finally started watching The Walking Dead while doing this, so it was kinda fun except for the part I really had to muscle through sleepiness from 3 am today. I'm wide awake now.
    ^ Grats!

I'm camping it too, same as you. I made a death knight on a very low-pop, CRZ-free realm and levelled it to 85 to farm rares (but mostly for TLPD). Been camping on and off since Tuesday, and properly camping it this weekend (resuming camping 4 hours after every kill). Hasn't been too bad so far, 10 Vyragosas down... hoping to have a story like yours soon!

Deleted
    Invasion mounts are a lie, at 280 invasions, without bosses since my last mount. Fuck Garn.
    p.s: Also, fuck tanaan rares at 180 kills without seeing my last rattling cage, although getting 5 medallions/day isn't too bad, would be nice to get that last mount for 300 though.

edit; No clue what on earth happened but for some reason my counter is now 298, despite being 299 the whole of this morning and the last 3 days. Strange...
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2016-06-12 at 02:11 PM.

Was doing my weekly FL run, working on the staff (almost done now!) and somehow managed to get both Flametalon and Smoldering Egg. I rarely have this kind of luck so i'm very happy! Although, I think my luck will be terrible for the next 10 years. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    ^ Grats!

I'm camping it too, same as you. I made a death knight on a very low-pop, CRZ-free realm and levelled it to 85 to farm rares (but mostly for TLPD). Been camping on and off since Tuesday, and properly camping it this weekend (resuming camping 4 hours after every kill). Hasn't been too bad so far, 10 Vyragosas down... hoping to have a story like yours soon!
    Ty and the best of luck to you! I downed 12 Vyragosas in the last few days before getting my TLPD, it's about to spawn for you too!
    I was thinking about doing the same, making a DK because I still need Poseidus and the camel mount, I'm just not sure about which EU server would be right for that.

Edit: Nevermind, randomly found a guy today around 7 am in the group finder who was selling the camel, got it for 85k (price of a token), I'd say it was a bargain as I didn't start farming it yet so no wasted time there.
    Last edited by Kirameki; 2016-06-13 at 05:43 AM.