Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Ahh okay, I'm too lazy to fish, it's so freaking boring to fish for the cheeve.
    You didn't even need to fish to get the fishing achieve in WoD... All you had to do was put some fishing nets on your ships in the shipyard -> all the fish they brought back from missions counted as fishes caught for the fishing achieves..

... so eventually, all my alts had all the WoD fishing achieves without lifting a finger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    You didn't even need to fish to get the fishing achieve in WoD... All you had to do was put some fishing nets on your ships in the shipyard -> all the fish they brought back from missions counted as fishes caught for the fishing achieves..

... so eventually, all my alts had all the WoD fishing achieves without lifting a finger.
    How... What? How did I not know this befor? Thanks for telling me.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Do I need fishing 700 to get the turtle from raid fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Do I need fishing 700 to get the turtle from raid fishing?
    No.

But vast majority of groups require it and the Draenor Angler achievement. Not all but a lot. So good luck finding/worming your way in to those rare groups that don't ask for it.

Also people, even if you do get the Turtles right away - stay and farm those 100 Nat Pagle coins. They are a bitch to solo farm.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Anyone else noticing that Galleon is taking longer to spawn than usual? It almost seems like this dynamic zone shifting shit is screwing up spawns and if it's intended I'm done trying to farm this mount. It's bad enough to have to sit for 2 hours per spawn and then deal with the piss poor drop rates on top of going "gosh I hope the realm doesn't shift"
    Currently waiting like an idiot for Galleon to spawn. Haven't realm hopped or anything, and it's been almost 4 goddamn hours. Anyone know what's happening?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Currently waiting like an idiot for Galleon to spawn. Haven't realm hopped or anything, and it's been almost 4 goddamn hours. Anyone know what's happening?
    Likely you have been transferred to a different "shard" mid camp because your "shard" got too full. This is what I'm reading from various places. Dunno how true it is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Swift White Hawkstrider from my first ever Heroic Magister's Terrace run this weekend.

I got both welfare turtles after like 3 hours, wasted a lot of time beforehand(~200 minnows) but am happy with the loot change. Pretty much the only mount I am farming atm is Experiment 12-b with 331 kills currently. When both Galleons and Oondastas spawn timer finally get reduced to 15 min I will farm the last 2 world boss mounts I am still missing, there was just no way I would have ever farmed them with their current spawntimer.

On a sad note, a few weeks ago I missed the Zulian Tiger in my bmah, the only time it ever appeared and probably the last time I could afford it. I am not looking forward to what rare mounts will go for in Legion but probably more then I will ever accumulate.

with the new change to the loot system and the turtles being super easy does this work for other things? my buddy was saying he thinks it may work with timelost proto drake. anyone know if it counts towards this rare or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    with the new change to the loot system and the turtles being super easy does this work for other things? my buddy was saying he thinks it may work with timelost proto drake. anyone know if it counts towards this rare or not?
    It should probably work for warbringers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Urok View Post
    It should probably work for warbringers too.
    It does indeed!

So they are finally going to reduce the spawn timer to 15 minutes on oondasta and galleon in a future patch. It's about bloody time! Although I found them quite often with cross realm assist, its still a pain to wait so long. Think this change will make a lot of mount collectors happy

It finally happened! Gals MAUNT! 500-600kills+bonus roll on 8alts
    http://imgur.com/a/FtcZT
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2016-07-27 at 11:49 AM.

Just got Experiment 12-B. Took a couple alts into DS after the patch and I'm glad I got it, just another place I don't have to go to, and fully done with Cata raid mounts, never going to get Poseidus or the other one.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    I've seen some groups in the group finder for farming Skyshards with the new group loot, has anyone had any experience with this? Is it a notable gain?

holyshitholyshitholshthasdzdkas;kdal;kdlkndlkasndlasndljanerih2p95n87air jhr,jtha9jp3r8yhkrghpnr8nglsrkjglknsjg;odlrkj;oenu5ygo;stjhgklxjfghniLWURG.

Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    So they are finally going to reduce the spawn timer to 15 minutes on oondasta and galleon in a future patch. It's about bloody time! Although I found them quite often with cross realm assist, its still a pain to wait so long. Think this change will make a lot of mount collectors happy
    Cross realm hopping is pretty much gone.

They made it to where you have to be a certain distance from the party leader in order to jump to that server. At least I heard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    holyshitholyshitholshthasdzdkas;kdal;kdlkndlkasndlasndljanerih2p95n87air jhr,jtha9jp3r8yhkrghpnr8nglsrkjglknsjg;odlrkj;oenu5ygo;stjhgklxjfghniLWURG.

dat gif doe lolol

gratz man

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Cross realm hopping is pretty much gone.

They made it to where you have to be a certain distance from the party leader in order to jump to that server. At least I heard.
    And that's all sorts of broken atm. (Though almost assuredly will get fixed and fast)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Well, the turtle farm thing is true....

Got my turtle earlier today, pretty happy about it, now I no longer need fishing anymore for like ever....
    What about the fish mount in Legion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.