Yeah i agree
    Only World Boss mount i managed to get is the Cobalt Direhorn

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Hey what kind of addon is that? It looks sweet
    Rarity

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Hey what kind of addon is that? It looks sweet
    Rarity + TitanPanel, I just grabbed Rarity this week & set up, to try to motivate myself or something (been utterly bored & tired & burnt out).
    Of course, it's highly ironic to try to call it motivating when seeing such ridiculous amounts of attempts...

Speaking for myself and looking at the attempts above, farming 1% mounts is fine but farming mop world bosses and rukhmar is just a waste of time. I rather buy all of them from the bmah tbh as it´s probably faster to farm goldcap then having just 1 of those mounts drop. Luckily I already got the Sha mount for only 388k from the bmah and the others never went for more then 400k on my server either.

In other news I got Mimiron´s Head yesterday after 140 trys. The only (soloable) raid mounts left for me at this point are Invincible, Experiment 12-b and Clutch of Ji-kun.

@nvrmd: wtb your server! Any rare mount that showed up on my server last few months all went for 953k+.
    Heck, the few TCG mounts that have showed up on AH have all been priced at 999k.
    EU is nuts :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Is everyone ready for 523452553253 Headless Horseman kills starting tomorrow ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Got it last year so I'm clear! But I still have to grind out these three new pets

Edit: YAY I FINISHED NAT PAGLE REP UGH
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2015-10-18 at 02:19 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Already got mine a few years ago
    Working on Pets and toys this year around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Got it last year so I'm clear! But I still have to grind out these three new pets
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Already got mine a few years ago
    Working on Pets and toys this year around
    Nice,

I have 165 chances for the mount this year due to 11 100's, maybe more if I level the 85 rogue I have.

We'll see what happens.

Also have to get the toys, I may just buy the pets depending on how much they cost.

I'm aiming for minimal WoW until 6.2.3 goes live with the TW changes because I'm going to farm it for badges and the mount (mostly the mount, badges are a bonus)
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I somehow got it 6 times on one character, back before mounts were account bound. Wish I still had the screenshot of 5 in the bank. Hell, I don't even have that character anymore >.<

For this year my only task is the 2 new pets and 3 new toys, and with the number of level 100s, I'll be assigning one toon to each item

- - - Updated - - -

I'm aiming for minimal WoW until 6.2.3 goes live with the TW changes because I'm going to farm it for badges and the mount (mostly the mount, badges are a bonus)
    Similar to myself, only really logging on twice a day to make garrison gold, and then running DS and ICC 9 times a week for the three mounts. I'm using a lockout from my priest though, so it only takes 30 minutes per toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    Rarity

/10
    On the topic of Rarity, is there anyway to display account wide progress?

This is probably the 1 mount in the game that makes me the most butthurt. Seems like everyone and there mother has this mount and back when it was introduced it had a really high droprate.

But here we go again another year of me swearing at my computer in frustration as it eludes me... my white whale!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    On the topic of Rarity, is there anyway to display account wide progress?
    You'd have to manually edit in your kills first time round, but from then on it should track every kill account wide.

1000 world boss kills and only a 40% chance? Think I will give up of them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    1000 world boss kills and only a 40% chance? Think I will give up of them now.
    Technically a bit less, since each bonus roll counts as an attempt. So any kill on those 4 MoP bosses that you bonus roll too counts as 2 attempts.
    For simplicity I bumped up my kill numbers by 95% to account for all the bonus rolls I did -> I did miss a few, but honestly, you could count the total I missed on fingers of one hand. I was serious about farming bonus rolls on 10 chars back then so I could bonus roll any kill on them <.<

I finally did it =) was at 299, the 300th one was WoD heroic achievement reward; Frostplains Battleboar.

Although it's not that impressive :P

Last edited by Lagoz; 2015-10-18 at 10:34 AM. Reason: image not showing

Got the wolf from the Hellfire meta. Just need Beastlord for the other meta.

Should I feel bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    100 gold hahaha i bet the person that made that mistake is pissed by now
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Should I feel bad?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kl2KutI.png[ /IMG]
    Quite the opposite, I'd feel great