Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Oh man, gz, how many invasions/bosses in total?

I'm at almost 200 invasions and maybe 25 bosses and 0 mounts
    Around 200, platinum every week and bosses where I could. Only had two duplicates so all in all pretty lucky I guess

I got Geosynchronous World Spinner from a Blingtron today, server price is at 75k. Is it ok or should I wait and sell it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I got Geosynchronous World Spinner from a Blingtron today, server price is at 75k. Is it ok or should I wait and sell it?
    I`d learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krreek View Post
    I`d learn it.
    I don't want to because I'm pretty much "one mount guy" don't hoard mounts unless only I can use them.

It finally dropped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Well if you were crafting it the 3 Orbs of Mystery cost 60k alone. If you farmed the other mats, which is easy, it effectively only costs 60k minimum. Depends if you think 15k profit is worth it. I'd personally only buy it if someone was silly enough to list it under 60k cause farming mats is free :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Well if you were crafting it the 3 Orbs of Mystery cost 60k alone. If you farmed the other mats, which is easy, it effectively only costs 60k minimum. Depends if you think 15k profit is worth it. I'd personally only buy it if someone was silly enough to list it under 60k cause farming mats is free :P
    Except he would get 60k+ profit since the mount was free.

I'd sell it since you aren't a collector.

I'll complain in here about not getting Mimiron's Head, Love Rocket, Elegon mount, Clutch of Ji'kun. Now let's see what happens in the next weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Except he would get 60k+ profit since the mount was free.

I'd sell it since you aren't a collector.

It's on AH for 75k, it's the servers price atm.

I just need elegon, ji-kun, 12b and sha to drop. Nevermind the rocket.

Reins of the Azure Drake just dropped - for the fifth time in 68 runs. I guess that still counts as good luck to have 5 mounts drop in less than 70 attempts, but really?

The blue drake is the last drop I need for Awake the Drakes too, so hoping complaining here gets me some luck next week again!
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-02-21 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falagore View Post
    I just need elegon, ji-kun, 12b and sha to drop. Nevermind the rocket.
    At least you can kill the others every week instead of piling all these attempts into some fucking bullshit 2 week window.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Typically, another one I've had crap luck with, heh :P Grats though, seems like you're on a roll
    Complaining really does work

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    At least you can kill the others every week instead of piling all these attempts into some fucking bullshit 2 week window.
    I'd prefer to farm only rocket atm, got tired of another mounts

I just came here to say I have Mim's head/ashes/lifebinders handmaiden and haven't played in over a year nor plan to again! HAHA! I'd sell my account if I could.

Deleted
    I just want that Love Rocket.

Please.

So yeah finally got this mount after god knows how many years.

Last edited by Drtom; 2016-02-21 at 10:24 PM.

I'm not sure if the mount is considered rare since it's a 100% drop on a rare mob, but I got Pathrunner's mount today.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I'm not sure if the mount is considered rare since it's a 100% drop on a rare mob, but I got Pathrunner's mount today.
    its only rare due to time, not the mount drop chance, its like the rest of the wod rares

Deleted
    Each day that do Love is in the Air dungeon, my soul dies a bit ;_; pls rng, save my soul